PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] Events

Knightified
01-05-2017, 07:21 PM
The portal events were a very nice idea to begin with, and still are if done properly. But as of late all Kobojo has been doing is reusing the same old content and level design of the old events and simply changing the color scheme and heroes used. I don't know about others, but to me it just seems as if Kobojo is being a bit lazy by doing this.

We've already played these levels plenty, and would like to see some new content. Please keep this in mind for future events.

P.S. : My intentions with this thread is not to be hostile towards Kobojo, so I apologize if I've come across that way. I'm simply sick and tired of playing the same levels with a different color scheme. It's not new, it's recycled content we've already played.

gWorldz
01-05-2017, 08:55 PM
I actually like the events I don't see them as something they should be spending allot of time on. I see them as a momentary pause to the Arena and welcome the change. I want them to focus on new features for the game, new quest levels and new heroes not the events. I love the events but I feel they are better for players until their levels are up into mid twenties, after that its just another resource for heroes. For players that aren't obsessed like us doing the events can take the entire time available and can be fairly challenging. They are also good for players that aren't 100% for the Arena part of the game but enjoy playing it otherwise until they are ready to work on their ELO and have heroes high enough level to challenge.

I also like the skin changes and power focus each event has, though closely related and fairly similar each event has had a different feel and approach to how it should be played. From the heroes we face to the obstacles on the board it is something I enjoy and look forward to partly because it familiar and partially because its different to me it is perfect for its intended purpose, something for us to do to get away from the arena a little while or a quests level we are struggling to overcome.

Here's a look back over the past events if you want to compare them in a little more detail ...
https://i.imgsafe.org/d760d45bfd.png (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlBG2NnCHzgSKGvoiRQtvSRDMOnzG05MA)
... the videos are long so I suggest using the gear icon to speed it up to 2x normal and skip ahead unless you have about 6 hours of your life to waste watching every second -_-

I do have a suggestion that could add something interesting for players like us though, a completely random option where our team changes at each node and we have to complete them with the random team, pay rubies to try again with a new team or start all over upon failure. For this mode I'd like to see the choice made at the beginning of the dungeon and I'd like it to reward some experience once completed ... at least once per event tier, easy, medium and hard :D

Meo
01-05-2017, 09:45 PM
There are slight variation. I can't remember what the red dungeon did but the blue dungeon frozen, green dungeon poison/heals.

Do you have any suggestions as to how they can change the portal?

I just want them to make the heroes smarter/use more sensible heroes. What is Ku-Luo and Torr doing in the back row?! If it's too complicated to change the code then use Bane/Borg or whoever instead of Ku-Luo and Drall instead of Torr.

gWorldz
01-05-2017, 10:06 PM
Yea better placement for heroes like Horis and Ku-Luo would make it more challenging for us :D

Michael Garde
01-08-2017, 02:27 AM
yeah better placement of heroes would be better but I do breathe a sigh of relief when that put one in a position where it can't attack....
I really like the portal events but have been dissapointed each time that level design is always the same, just the abilities and heroes vary but it still makes it easy to get through the levels when you know where everything is gunna be. It wouldnt be difficult to mix it up a bit