PDA

View Full Version : [QUESTION] The ever elusive Ned

Pheenix
01-06-2017, 05:38 PM
Seen this chap a few times in combat and each time, I've been pwned...

Is he a random chest drop, bought from the store, any lvl requirements etc?

Knightified
01-06-2017, 07:04 PM
There is a level requirement for him, but I can't remember exactly what it is.

Once you've met the level requirement he has a very small percentage to drop in any given chest. If you're Lion league you have a chance to get him as your legendary card in the season chest. And if you're lucky enough, he'll sometimes be in the shop starting price of 90,000 gold.

Meo
01-06-2017, 07:29 PM
He's available via chest drops once you reach level 25.

But I believe even if you are not at that level you have an extremely tiny chance of getting him from the free chest/battle chest which have no level restrictions (I have never gotten any legendary via those chest).

I brought him in store.

Here's the hero list in case you want to find out about other heroes: http://www.primal-legends.com/heroes

Knightified
01-06-2017, 08:44 PM
He's available via chest drops once you reach level 25.

But I believe even if you are not at that level you have an extremely tiny chance of getting him from the free chest/battle chest which have no level restrictions (I have never gotten any legendary via those chest).

I brought him in store.

Here's the hero list in case you want to find out about other heroes: http://www.primal-legends.com/heroes

Yeah I got a Noren from a battle chest a long time ago. I got my Ned from the store just like you though.

smilesnow
01-09-2017, 07:14 AM
It's true that compared with other legends Ned is really rarely to see. Only had him once in shop. Other legends have popped up more often.

Meo
01-09-2017, 10:46 AM
I think one of the reason for this is because unless you are at level 25, he won't appear in your shop.

I say this because when I have friends level 29 or over tell me they have Souhel in store, I will have another epic.

So the shop, like chest might be level base

JB48
01-10-2017, 12:21 AM
Im lvl 27 and ive never seen ned in shop, i also face him once eveyr 5 random battle or so

Knightified
01-10-2017, 01:28 AM
Im lvl 27 and ive never seen ned in shop, i also face him once eveyr 5 random battle or so

I've seen him in the shop once. It's where I first got him.