PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Wan & Xiao

Knightified
01-07-2017, 03:58 AM
The description of the battle cry of Wan & Xiao is to remove poison and frozen effects from heroes on the field.

However, if Wan & Xiao are poisoned and you play them, the poison effect is not removed.

Meo
01-07-2017, 01:00 PM
Maybe it can't heal themselves. Like a surgeon can't operate on himself/herself.

I don't know if it's intended or not.

Michael Garde
01-08-2017, 01:47 AM
Yeah I'd say it's the same as how mirga provides health to the other heroes but not himself

Knightified
01-08-2017, 02:04 AM
Yeah I'd say it's the same as how mirga provides health to the other heroes but not himself

That is Mirga's literal ability description though. This is Wan & Xiao's battle cry. Based off how it is described I would think it should heal itself of poison when played, but I guess that's up to Kobojo.

Meo
01-08-2017, 02:22 AM
Bigger problem for me with Wan&Xiao is that if you activate them again in your turn, they won't do damage.

They move the heroes but damage is not done.

Knightified
01-08-2017, 02:48 AM
Bigger problem for me with Wan&Xiao is that if you activate them again in your turn, they won't do damage.

That's definitely a bug too then.

Michael Garde
01-08-2017, 03:04 AM
That is Mirga's literal ability description though. This is Wan & Xiao's battle cry. Based off how it is described I would think it should heal itself of poison when played, but I guess that's up to Kobojo.

"Unfreezes heroes on the board and heals poison effects"
with it being his war cry its only a one off ability when he is first put on the board so it actually sounds right to me. I can see how you take it but it not really misleading imo

Knightified
01-08-2017, 04:34 AM
"Unfreezes heroes on the board and heals poison effects"
with it being his war cry its only a one off ability when he is first put on the board so it actually sounds right to me. I can see how you take it but it not really misleading imo

Fair point I suppose. If what Meo says is true though, at least we found one definte bug out of this whole ordeal haha.

smilesnow
01-08-2017, 10:50 AM
I acquired wan&xiao when its first released and he cannot heal himself from the beginning. Maybe it's intend to be like this way. I don't find this a particular annoying point. In the latest update wan&xiao's ability range has been enhanced and will surely drag your opponents' heroes to the center of the board. This makes him and Liu one of the most deadly combos in the game. So his healing effect is simply a plus now.

[K] BlueSky
01-10-2017, 02:18 PM

This is a bug that should be resolved shortly, apologies for the inconvenience.

JB48
01-14-2017, 06:44 AM
BlueSky;66100']This is a bug that should be resolved shortly, apologies for the inconvenience.

Heroes that are moved to middle dont recieve any dmg on the very first turn didnt get any dmg every single time ive used wan and xiao so far!

I tried on my device and their ability worked fine :)
Is any other Commander experiencing this issue?

[K] BlueSky
01-16-2017, 10:43 AM
Heroes that are moved to middle dont recieve any dmg on the very first turn didnt get any dmg every single time ive used wan and xiao so far!

I just tried Wan&Xiao in PvP and their damage ability worked fine for me.

There are rare occasions where large heroes colliding against each other prevents Wan&Xiao to actually move the Heroes correctly in the center the opponent's board, but these cases don't happen often.

Anyone else experiencing issues? Please let us know!

Thanh
01-16-2017, 12:10 PM
BlueSky;66414']I just tried Wan&Xiao in PvP and their damage ability worked fine for me.

There are rare occasions where large heroes colliding against each other prevents Wan&Xiao to actually move the Heroes correctly in the center the opponent's board, but these cases don't happen often.

Anyone else experiencing issues? Please let us know!

Sometimes the damage is not shown for me.