PDA

View Full Version : Getting really tired of this game - mostly PvP

Neil Law
01-11-2017, 01:44 PM
Tried to attach a picture but couldn't get it small enough, and still viewable. It shows the typical opponent sets we all see combinations of Noren and Muddy Peat (sometimes Big Boss). Because these are so overpowered I'd say at least 75% of my opponents are some variations of this and it gets very tiresome.

The other thing is the points that are award for losing (or winning these). In this case the opponents total was 245 (32k noren, two 29k peats) and I'm at 231 (17k astrorun, 23k scarlett, 21k apex). When they beat me first time they were awarded 14 points (which I take to mean I should have beaten them). I did a revenge attack and lost (no surprise) and I lost 20 points meaning I should have beaten them. How is that possible they should have been awarded a 20 not a 5 (even with my best tags I couldn't beat them).

I've seen this happen a lot over the past couple of weeks. I used to regularly hit at least the second highest level of PvP but because of this I'm now struggling to maintain level 3.

Add to this the move in the game to paying $$$ for mutants, the reduction in power up applications, too many credits given without sufficient opportunity to use them (e.g., latest evo upgrade) this game is losing it's appeal very quickly. It may be time to give up on it. as there is very little excitement/change in this game any more.

I refuse to pay $ for any game where all I'm buying is add-ins - it is a no win scenario for me.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
01-22-2017, 06:44 AM
Tried to attach a picture but couldn't get it small enough, and still viewable. It shows the typical opponent sets we all see combinations of Noren and Muddy Peat (sometimes Big Boss). Because these are so overpowered I'd say at least 75% of my opponents are some variations of this and it gets very tiresome.

The other thing is the points that are award for losing (or winning these). In this case the opponents total was 245 (32k noren, two 29k peats) and I'm at 231 (17k astrorun, 23k scarlett, 21k apex). When they beat me first time they were awarded 14 points (which I take to mean I should have beaten them). I did a revenge attack and lost (no surprise) and I lost 20 points meaning I should have beaten them. How is that possible they should have been awarded a 20 not a 5 (even with my best tags I couldn't beat them).

I've seen this happen a lot over the past couple of weeks. I used to regularly hit at least the second highest level of PvP but because of this I'm now struggling to maintain level 3.

Add to this the move in the game to paying $$$ for mutants, the reduction in power up applications, too many credits given without sufficient opportunity to use them (e.g., latest evo upgrade) this game is losing it's appeal very quickly. It may be time to give up on it. as there is very little excitement/change in this game any more.

I refuse to pay $ for any game where all I'm buying is add-ins - it is a no win scenario for me.

Oh is it because there are players that uses Double Mutants or more?

HolyG
01-22-2017, 03:03 PM

I am so sorry that you have problems with the game, but developers are super busy and the PVP system is the hardest thing even huge game companies can't handle. Don't expect for things to be fixed so fast, because Kobojo is trying it's best as a small company. But, they have warned you, this year will be full of cool stuff and all you have to do is wait for a little longer. Stay tuned and you won't regret not leaving the game!