PDA

View Full Version : This Game really sucks and it is very boring

Marius Tanase
01-12-2017, 09:37 PM
I don't wanna be bad but the Game has already died.What i mean,Look below

1.Jackpot and Breeding Events:When are you gonna organise these activities again because there is more than 6 months since the last jackpot/breeding events?This was one of the most preferred things of the players

2.More offers in real money than gold:All these time were offers in real money than in gold which really,really sucks:Gold buildings in real money mutants in real money,Big bo$$ the most powerful mutant in the game in money.I got really tired of this.In the past,you used to put offers,mutants and packs in gold rather than in real money.Don't you think that some players don't have money and want to have those mutants?Don't you care about them!

3.No more New and major updates in the Game:You used to create good updates just like:the crafting building,the black hole,orbs divisions.What i am trying to Say is that to create Great upgrades again.

4.No more Divisions:It is almost 2 years since the implementation of the Supra and Mega Division.The players had already finished them and we need something good and new with Platinum mutants

That is all!Hope you Guys Read my thread and i want to apply them as soon as possible not just say things 'I pass it to the team!' We cannot guarantee you all these but we are looking forward for it' and to wake up two months later that you did nothing.Hope you reply me Holy G because Kobojo will not do it I know them very well

Neil Law
01-13-2017, 03:17 AM
All games seem to hit a plateau and MGG may be there now. Fully agree with what you say but thinking maybe time is over for this game.

Bert Huylebroeck
01-14-2017, 12:21 AM
I'm having the same problem now. I own more then 12000 gold. More then 135.000 credits. Evo at level 57. If I focus on it, I can reach grandmaster in PvP but the game just isn't interesting enough. Today I also finished all divisions (almost without tags). I think it's just a pitty that I would stop a game where I have put so much effort in it.

I told it long ago that this game was dieing, not much people believed me. But now, there are less and less players. And also a lot have stoped paying for this game.

Time to wake up Kobojo

Abdullah Qumper
01-14-2017, 12:28 PM
fame : 64
evo: 29
pvp: Elite
Division: Omega (in progress)

my goal is : finish all divisions , grand master in pvp, and finish all bingo
so, am just walk thru into the game deeper and deeper, I think I have 1year for this game, and am not boring yet

I don't know what you guys want from Kobojo, what should they do?

Marius Tanase
01-14-2017, 08:15 PM
fame : 64
evo: 29
pvp: Elite
Division: Omega (in progress)

my goal is : finish all divisions , grand master in pvp, and finish all bingo
so, am just walk thru into the game deeper and deeper, I think I have 1year for this game, and am not boring yet

I don't know what you guys want from Kobojo, what should they do?

Oh i don't know maybe because there were more attractional offers and jackpot/breeding events that you didn't had the chance to get them.
What we want from them is to bring back the jackpot/breeding events,to switch the mutants from Exchange Office ,to add new divisions,new features etc.Kobojo wants our money and they don't think about us,only themselves and WE want to do all these things.

Abdullah Qumper
01-15-2017, 01:58 PM
Oh i don't know maybe because there were more attractional offers and jackpot/breeding events that you didn't had the chance to get them.
What we want from them is to bring back the jackpot/breeding events,to switch the mutants from Exchange Office ,to add new divisions,new features etc.Kobojo wants our money and they don't think about us,only themselves and WE want to do all these things.

mybe am new... I don't know about these events,
after all the "shop" is daily changing... between $$$ or golds
that's somthing, no? :D

HolyG
01-15-2017, 04:53 PM

1.Jackpot and Breeding Events:When are you gonna organise these activities again because there is more than 6 months since the last jackpot/breeding events?This was one of the most preferred things of the players

2.More offers in real money than gold:All these time were offers in real money than in gold which really,really sucks:Gold buildings in real money mutants in real money,Big bo$$ the most powerful mutant in the game in money.I got really tired of this.In the past,you used to put offers,mutants and packs in gold rather than in real money.Don't you think that some players don't have money and want to have those mutants?Don't you care about them!

3.No more New and major updates in the Game:You used to create good updates just like:the crafting building,the black hole,orbs divisions.What i am trying to Say is that to create Great upgrades again.

4.No more Divisions:It is almost 2 years since the implementation of the Supra and Mega Division.The players had already finished them and we need something good and new with Platinum mutants

That is all!Hope you Guys Read my thread and i want to apply them as soon as possible not just say things 'I pass it to the team!' We cannot guarantee you all these but we are looking forward for it' and to wake up two months later that you did nothing.Hope you reply me Holy G because Kobojo will not do it I know them very well

We're sorry that you're having bad experiences throughout the game! I am a moderator because I never gave up playing this game and devoted myself into it! Yes, there were times when I got bored and quit the game, but I always came back because Kobojo knows how to make it's fellow players happy. What I wanna say is stay tuned, because you won't get disappointed anymore!

Best regards,
HolyG

P.S : Thank you SO much for relying to me! I saw that paragraph after I wrote the reply and I was so happy! I am part of Kobojo's team, which means Kobojo practically replied you! Community Managers and developers are super busy! The company has 3 ongoing games and it's really hard to maintain all of them at once! All we ask our players is to be patient. Again, thank you so much!

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
01-15-2017, 04:59 PM
We're sorry that you're having bad experiences throughout the game! I am a moderator because I never gave up playing this game and devoted myself into it! Yes, there were times when I got bored and quit the game, but I always came back because Kobojo knows how to make it's fellow players happy. What I wanna say is stay tuned, because you won't get disappointed anymore!

Best regards,
HolyG

P.S : Thank you SO much for relying to me! I saw that paragraph after I wrote the reply and I was so happy! I am part of Kobojo's team, which means Kobojo practically replied you! Community Managers and developers are super busy! The company has 3 ongoing games and it's really hard to maintain all of them at once! All we ask our players is to be patient. Again, thank you so much!

Th current PVP meta is just players using the basic Triple Muddypeat,Buranka or something like that, balance the PVP because I'm getting bored of keep seeing those same teams again and again

HolyG
01-15-2017, 05:03 PM
Th current PVP meta is just players using the basic Triple Muddypeat,Buranka or something like that, balance the PVP because I'm getting bored of keep seeing those same teams again and again

Do the same thing as them! I have two Buranka's and a plat Brit as a defense team! What would beat up burankas very well Is a double zena and a noren. If you don't have these mutants you can always experiment with changing the teams or even ask for opinions! That's what this forum is for.

Bert Huylebroeck
01-15-2017, 07:35 PM
I'm doing the same thing as the others. I have double Noren , Muddypeat, Buranka. But it is just so boring. In the past when I got beaten by team I also wanted a tam like that, but those teams all had weaknesses. There were no OP mutants. I changed my tactics so that I was almost impossible to beat on tactics alone. If I had a good tag I would win, but I was always because I used my tactics.

This all changed when muddy arrived. Even with the ^perfect counter to muddy (if you look at the colors), I would stil lose. He was/is that OP. Eventually I was able to buy 2 Norens and a muddy. But that didn't make it fun for me, I was just like any other noob without any clue.

I only want one thing. Win a game because I'm smarter and use the smart solutions. Not just use OP mutants. Long ago when Noren was about to be revealed I saw his stats and warned KOBOJO that this would destroy the game. No respons. But I can only say one thing.

I TOLD YOU SO

HolyG
01-15-2017, 08:37 PM
I'm doing the same thing as the others. I have double Noren , Muddypeat, Buranka. But it is just so boring. In the past when I got beaten by team I also wanted a tam like that, but those teams all had weaknesses. There were no OP mutants. I changed my tactics so that I was almost impossible to beat on tactics alone. If I had a good tag I would win, but I was always because I used my tactics.

This all changed when muddy arrived. Even with the ^perfect counter to muddy (if you look at the colors), I would stil lose. He was/is that OP. Eventually I was able to buy 2 Norens and a muddy. But that didn't make it fun for me, I was just like any other noob without any clue.

I only want one thing. Win a game because I'm smarter and use the smart solutions. Not just use OP mutants. Long ago when Noren was about to be revealed I saw his stats and warned KOBOJO that this would destroy the game. No respons. But I can only say one thing.

I TOLD YOU SO

Noren is weak. There are so many mutants u can defeat noren with.

[K] Allen Bernard
01-16-2017, 11:47 AM

Hello,

Stay tuned, 2017 is going to be full of surprises and your expectations may be met.
I cannot say more but what I can say is that breeding and Jackpot events will be back! (I cannot say when exactly though).
New features are being prepared too and we hope you'll like them, however I'd like to address a point:

People seem to think we are a multi-billion company like Supercell or else... We are NOT. We are a small company with around 40 employees, working on several games so dealing with them can be quite complicated, our resources (human and financial) are not as high as some people would like to think so the consequences are that, for example, developing new features can and WILL take some time.
A new feature needs to be created, then tested before being put into the game without fear it will crash the whole game, this takes time. We would love to be able to create content at a super high rate but the reality is that we are still a small company and do our best to please our players.

Regarding your requests, some things have changed because they were not working in the past, if we had kept going on as we did, we would not be there anymore. We understand that for the ones who know how it was before things may be deceiving but would you rather have lost the whole game?

Anyway, as I've already said, even though you do not see it, we listen to our players and try to bring them what they are requesting as much as possible and make them happy.

Cheers!

P.S: Maybe saying the game "really sucks" is a bit too much don't you think ?

Marius Tanase
01-16-2017, 09:39 PM
Allen Bernard;66415']Hello,

Stay tuned, 2017 is going to be full of surprises and your expectations may be met.
I cannot say more but what I can say is that breeding and Jackpot events will be back! (I cannot say when exactly though).
New features are being prepared too and we hope you'll like them, however I'd like to address a point:

People seem to think we are a multi-billion company like Supercell or else... We are NOT. We are a small company with around 40 employees, working on several games so dealing with them can be quite complicated, our resources (human and financial) are not as high as some people would like to think so the consequences are that, for example, developing new features can and WILL take some time.
A new feature needs to be created, then tested before being put into the game without fear it will crash the whole game, this takes time. We would love to be able to create content at a super high rate but the reality is that we are still a small company and do our best to please our players.

Regarding your requests, some things have changed because they were not working in the past, if we had kept going on as we did, we would not be there anymore. We understand that for the ones who know how it was before things may be deceiving but would you rather have lost the whole game?

Anyway, as I've already said, even though you do not see it, we listen to our players and try to bring them what they are requesting as much as possible and make them happy.

Cheers!

Sorry,my bad man.I'm just missing the good features and understood that to keep up with 3 different popular games and there is a small company to Take care of can be nearly to imposibile.Accept my apologises!��

Bert Huylebroeck
01-16-2017, 11:22 PM
Allen Bernard;66415']Hello,

Cheers!

A little tweak on muddy (when he was the only OP mumants) also would have saved lots of grieves and angry people. And for that you only needed to tweak his attack, spped and/or health. 1guy can do that in 1 minute.

New contents costs time okay, I can understand that.

But a littlte tweak could have done also a lot and It wouldn't have cost you anything.

Chun-Wah Cheung
01-17-2017, 11:37 AM
The OP isn't well written but the sentiment is there. The game hasn't grown for quite some time, especially for older (long-term) players.

1. The JP and breeding events are nice to have, and break up the monotony of the game; but they are pretty useless for long-term players. They have overpriced massively the Mutants JP; otherwise the JP event wouldn't be needed.

I have done very well out of the JP events in the past and got many, many mutants I never had... but now the only old mutants I need are the ones for money

2. I don't find any issues with the money v gold balance. There have always been new things for money. I actually think it's better than it used to be - things like the token for a mutant is priced very low compared to the overpriced packs you have to buy if you want Jane Saw, for example. If you didn't buy the token you can wait for them to come out in Gold. What has imbalanced the game are the Gold Forges/Furnaces

3. There may be some surprises here, but I doubt it - everyone seemed quite excited by Crafting when it first arrived, but now it's such a chore to use it, I hardly every do it. The only thing I'd like really is a star extractor from all the mutants who are doing nothing in my game (and oh so many duplicates). Possibly the only other thing that may be useful is having components that could influence the breeding outcome. For example, if I could influence/improve the odds of getting a gold star Beast.

4. Adding more content should be a relatively straight forward thing to do and is certainly not a new feature. It shows that the company isn't aware of its player base. What do you think long-term players are doing? Just buy endlessly but play the tedious PvE tournaments and the PvP ones with its ridiculous scoring system?

Your players wouldn't be so dissatisfied if you were much better at communicating with your audience for a start. It's not really that the game "sucks" - it's that the players are waiting / have waited for a long time in a vain hope that you are still investing in this game... of course, it may not be true, but we cannot know this from your lack of communication.

Abdullah Qumper
01-17-2017, 03:33 PM
big respect to all Dev. and Mod. at 1st.

and about the game, it's cool and enjoyable , my be for me as new player , not even played for 1year
I pay few , after all it's Fabcebook game.

but doesn't seems to be "suck" or something, since there is something you do the pvp and the pve.
and as above me noted that the old players getting boring, 'cues there is nothing else they do...

other thing about Muddy. "he is OP" , that's true, "you do something about him?" please no...
even I don't have him nor enuf golds to buy him , but it's very lame that players put efforts and money on him, then you "nerv" just to please other players.
so, to who keep complaing about that ... just buy 3xhim , make 'em platinum and enjoy wining the pvp, but am not looking for reduseing his stutes as someone said above, "for that you only needed to tweak his attack, spped and/or health. 1guy can do that in 1 minute."

and about the new things in 2017, am really looking forward it...

in general, am just having fun playing this game, it's not my no.1 , 'cues am playing PS4 and there is alot of new games will release for PS4 :D

cheers guy,
keep the good work,
you really great.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
01-18-2017, 03:59 PM
Do the same thing as them! I have two Buranka's and a plat Brit as a defense team! What would beat up burankas very well Is a double zena and a noren. If you don't have these mutants you can always experiment with changing the teams or even ask for opinions! That's what this forum is for.

Britany is very underused now since there are Muddypeats annd I don't like Burankas because they are very annoying especially when their curse stacks

HolyG
01-18-2017, 09:54 PM
Britany is very underused now since there are Muddypeats annd I don't like Burankas because they are very annoying especially when their curse stacks

If social breeding was available I would help you XP

[K] Allen Bernard
01-19-2017, 01:02 PM
The OP isn't well written but the sentiment is there. The game hasn't grown for quite some time, especially for older (long-term) players.

1. The JP and breeding events are nice to have, and break up the monotony of the game; but they are pretty useless for long-term players. They have overpriced massively the Mutants JP; otherwise the JP event wouldn't be needed.

I have done very well out of the JP events in the past and got many, many mutants I never had... but now the only old mutants I need are the ones for money

2. I don't find any issues with the money v gold balance. There have always been new things for money. I actually think it's better than it used to be - things like the token for a mutant is priced very low compared to the overpriced packs you have to buy if you want Jane Saw, for example. If you didn't buy the token you can wait for them to come out in Gold. What has imbalanced the game are the Gold Forges/Furnaces

3. There may be some surprises here, but I doubt it - everyone seemed quite excited by Crafting when it first arrived, but now it's such a chore to use it, I hardly every do it. The only thing I'd like really is a star extractor from all the mutants who are doing nothing in my game (and oh so many duplicates). Possibly the only other thing that may be useful is having components that could influence the breeding outcome. For example, if I could influence/improve the odds of getting a gold star Beast.

4. Adding more content should be a relatively straight forward thing to do and is certainly not a new feature. It shows that the company isn't aware of its player base. What do you think long-term players are doing? Just buy endlessly but play the tedious PvE tournaments and the PvP ones with its ridiculous scoring system?

Your players wouldn't be so dissatisfied if you were much better at communicating with your audience for a start. It's not really that the game "sucks" - it's that the players are waiting / have waited for a long time in a vain hope that you are still investing in this game... of course, it may not be true, but we cannot know this from your lack of communication.

Hey thanks for those suggestion, they sound interesting and have them forwarded to our prod team.

Regarding your last paragraph, here is the problem:
Players assume a lot of things like how easy it is to fix a bug or implement new content but most of them are absolutely not taking the environment into account or don't have the slight idea on how developing works and how complex it can get (which I understand of course, you can't know everything!)

There are a lot of steps before implementing new content into a game: you find an idea, developers (when we have multiple which is rare) look into it and try coding it in a beta version of the game (in case they break everything then the actual game is safe), get bugs, fix them, go back and test until they feel ok with their latest version.
Then comes the real test phase with real testers, this also takes time (and more bugs, more developing, and even more time) until everything seems stable enough to be released.
And I'm not talking about the financial investment this represent: cost of the dev time working on a feature in comparison to what it's expected to bring back financially, cause this is a reality. We cannot invest into things that will have no benefit for us, this would be basic bad financial decisions that would just send us into a hole.
All of this process is complex so yes, players will have to wait until something is released.

However I repeat, there is new stuff coming to MGG in 2017, as we will be trying to give the game a breath of fresh air and I'm pretty sure players will be happy about it.

Cheers,