PDA

View Full Version : [QUESTION] sponsorship

Michael Garde
01-13-2017, 12:20 AM
I sent a lot of people requests from the invite button in the sponsorship section. One has joined up through the request I sent them and reached level 7 but it says in mine that I have no recruits. How is it supposed to work? Did I do something wrong, is there a delay or is there something else I don't know about?

Meo
01-13-2017, 12:29 AM
Are they playing on Facebook?

I think Facebook is is beta mode right now...so it doesn't count. --' I asked the same question

Michael Garde
01-13-2017, 12:31 AM
ah yeah it was on facebook, it was the only way I can get a friend to join...
sucks that it doesn't count but by rights it still should

Meo
01-13-2017, 12:35 AM
Yeah, I agree. It's easier to get people to join via facebook than to commit and DL it into their devices.

Michael Garde
01-13-2017, 12:42 AM
I wonder if they will be able to backdate any friends that have joined and played through facebook if they ever update the game to accept recruits that way. Given the exclusive rewards that are only attainable via that way I hope they do

Meo
01-13-2017, 12:50 AM
There's no replacement for Outi but Mandra is a pretty decent replacement for Khan (for those of us that can't get 10 friends to play)

Michael Garde
01-13-2017, 01:41 AM
ah yeah I couldnt really figure out how mandras attacked worked from the description.
and I just got my friend to log in to the game via my ipad and now when I went back into it myself they are there under new recruits. it does say next to them "already a friend". so i wonder if it counts now..
how many friends do I need to get outi?

Meo
01-13-2017, 02:36 AM
Mandra does damage like Shi (except she hits in a direct line like Torr). She will also hit heroes back 2 rows.

Outi is one recruit if I'm not mistaken. You can check if you have any recruits via the "sponsorship" button, click on the green circle thingie.

Michael Garde
01-13-2017, 03:30 AM
mandra sounds pretty good then...
and yeah I kept checking the recruits and and he only appeared in there after I made him log in using my ipad but then it doesnt count towards the rewards :(.