PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] About the new version

NickWilde
01-13-2017, 03:34 AM
1, The most impressive thing is that the game has become very smooth both on when active the units with more life than usual, while in the past it always stunned for a while, and so did Kishu. Good job on optimization!

2, I saw the piggy bank, but haven't found the amphora. Also, is that the later I smash the piggy, the more effective my cash will be?Will there be any loss if I smash it later?

3, Since Chinese has been supported, do you need some help in making them more naturally? The translation of main story and introduction of each hero is excellent, but seems that some of others are translated by Google and don't work exactly.
eg.
'Ranked battle' should be '排位战' or '排位模式' rather than '排名战'
'Casual battle' should be '模拟战' or '练习模式'

smilesnow
01-13-2017, 07:06 AM
Really? Before the update I simply turned off the sfx and the game runs smoothly. So now they fixed the sound problem? For the 3rd point I think they definitely should make the translation more natural;)

Meo
01-13-2017, 05:08 PM
:omg: We are able to RECONNECT rather than auto loss via disconnect.

I got the spinning wheel of death today while playing in PvP. Checked and I had lost my WiFi connection but continued to make my moves. Within 5 seconds I was reconnected and guess what!! :D The match continued like nothing had happen. Not sure if the my opponent saw my moves or if it was like his/her board suddenly changed.

01-14-2017, 02:15 AM
1, The most impressive thing is that the game has become very smooth both on when active the units with more life than usual, while in the past it always stunned for a while, and so did Kishu. Good job on optimization!

2, I saw the piggy bank, but haven't found the amphora. Also, is that the later I smash the piggy, the more effective my cash will be?Will there be any loss if I smash it later?

3, Since Chinese has been supported, do you need some help in making them more naturally? The translation of main story and introduction of each hero is excellent, but seems that some of others are translated by Google and don't work exactly.
eg.
'Ranked battle' should be '排位战' or '排位模式' rather than '排名战'
'Casual battle' should be '模拟战' or '练习模式'

看了这些翻译我都觉得搞笑 这谁翻译的 小学都不止这水平好吗 我换回了英文版 看了舒服多了

NickWilde
01-14-2017, 05:36 AM
:omg: We are able to RECONNECT rather than auto loss via disconnect.

I got the spinning wheel of death today while playing in PvP. Checked and I had lost my WiFi connection but continued to make my moves. Within 5 seconds I was reconnected and guess what!! :D The match continued like nothing had happen. Not sure if the my opponent saw my moves or if it was like his/her board suddenly changed.

Really?o_O That is a big surprise!

NickWilde
01-14-2017, 05:36 AM
看了这些翻译我都觉得搞笑 这谁翻译的 小学都不止这水平好吗 我换回了英文版 看了舒服多了

--'一步步来嘛,至少人家故事翻译的不错

01-15-2017, 04:33 AM
--'一步步来嘛,至少人家故事翻译的不错

哈哈哈 难得在这里碰到中国同胞 幸会幸会

kalagula
01-16-2017, 07:31 PM
I have an issue in the new version where during PVP it's hard to see the skills of my unsummoned heroes. Before, I could just hover the finger over and it would show up the hero info. Now it bounces between never showing up and taking a long time (like 5+ seconds). Additionally, it almost never seems to work when the opponent is actively making moves. It's happening on 2 different devices.

Knightified
01-16-2017, 07:40 PM
I have an issue in the new version where during PVP it's hard to see the skills of my unsummoned heroes. Before, I could just hover the finger over and it would show up the hero info. Now it bounces between never showing up and taking a long time (like 5+ seconds). Additionally, it almost never seems to work when the opponent is actively making moves. It's happening on 2 different devices.

How good is your connection?

My best guess is there's an issue with your connection causing you to experience issues regardless of the device.

Skunkix
01-16-2017, 10:56 PM

I had simillar issues when im chargin the phone and playin at same time, are you chargin your phone too?

kalagula
01-25-2017, 07:40 PM
No, connection is good, it happens on both home and work wi-fi, plus on 4g. Doesn't matter if charging or not charging.
It happens on two devices - note 4 and nexus 6p. Tried wiping cache, deleting and reinstalling the app :\