PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Hero HP Graphical Glitch

Knightified
01-13-2017, 06:07 AM
Essentially what this glitch does is it will differentiate the HP of your heroes on the side bar compared to using the eye icon.

I'll use an example to better explain:

Any given hero gets hit by one of the multiple attacks and ways this bug can occur (which I'll list the ones I know of later). This causes the HP shown when using the eye icon and the HP shown on the side bar to be different, and you're unable to tell which one is correct. Sometimes the eye icon value is correct, and other times the side bar value is correct.

From my current understanding of the bug, it can be caused by:
- Hero getting hit by multiple buffed units in a cascade.
- Hero getting hit multiple times in same turn by hero ability.
- Hero's health getting altered by buffing heroes on your own side of the board.

I know for sure that Squy's ability has caused this bug for me before and Ned's ability has caused it also. I'm sure if I tested with other heroes there would be a few more that also are able to cause it with their abilities.

Sorry that I'm unable to give a better explanation of what directly causes the bug since I don't fully understand that myself, but I hope the information provided will allow you to better diagnose the issue.

Knightified
01-13-2017, 06:08 AM
Next time I come across the bug in one of my matches I'll take a screenshot and post it here to give a visual representation of the bug in action.

Knightified
01-13-2017, 09:11 PM
Apparently Hiru is also able to cause it.

Look at Marrar's health on board compared to side bar:

https://i.imgur.com/fJHYPbb.png

Knightified
01-14-2017, 02:52 AM
Whoops meant Missar not Marrar.

NickWilde
01-14-2017, 05:51 AM
I found it too.