PDA

View Full Version : Dejan Stankovic

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
01-13-2017, 05:11 PM
Is he even part of the dev team??

HolyG
01-15-2017, 05:08 PM

I checked and there was no Devan Stankovic in this forum, but no one with the name Dejan is part of the Kobojo's forum team. If you have any problems pm me!

[K] Allen Bernard
01-16-2017, 11:50 AM

Nope, what is the matter with him?

Brandon Charles
01-17-2017, 11:12 PM
Just thought I should mention that individual members of the Kobojo team will never address you using personal accounts. Unless it is the verified account used by MGG staff, disregard it as junk.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
01-18-2017, 04:01 PM
He is the admin of the MGG Super Group in Facebook and has lots of followers, even at his Facebook account his profile said that he is a manager at Mutants Genetic Gladiators

HolyG
01-18-2017, 09:52 PM
He is the admin of the MGG Super Group in Facebook and has lots of followers, even at his Facebook account his profile said that he is a manager at Mutants Genetic Gladiators

Nope no manager with the name Dejan.

[K] Allen Bernard
01-19-2017, 02:04 PM
I confirm that he's not working for us.
Unfortunately there is not much I can do in regards to private groups...
Players that are in the group would need to inform others that it's not the case. That's pretty much the only solution I can come up with right now.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
01-22-2017, 06:30 AM
Allen Bernard;66568']I confirm that he's not working for us.
Unfortunately there is not much I can do in regards to private groups...
Players that are in the group would need to inform others that it's not the case. That's pretty much the only solution I can come up with right now.

I think is best not to inform others otherwise Dejan would kick me out of the MGG Super Group

HolyG
01-22-2017, 02:54 PM
I think is best not to inform others otherwise Dejan would kick me out of the MGG Super Group

Can you PM me the link of this page?

[K] Allen Bernard
01-23-2017, 11:08 AM

Ow you're an insider :D I understand