PDA

View Full Version : [QUESTION] Bought the piggybank

Michael Garde
01-13-2017, 11:03 PM
I bought the piggy bank cause I figured with the deals going on the big chests that it would be worth it then after buying it and leveling up a hero I got the explanation pop up of how it work and offered to open it up for free. So now I'm wondering if I leveled up a hero before buying the piggy bank would it have let me open it for free instead of what I just paid to open it. Did everyone else get to open it for free?

Meo
01-13-2017, 11:19 PM
No. I have leveled up a couple of heroes and it was never offered to me for free.

Knightified
01-13-2017, 11:41 PM
I've leveled up heroes since it was released and got no free offer, so I would assume it's only after you've bought it.

Michael Garde
01-14-2017, 01:54 AM
ok cool, thanx guys. I was feeling I might have been screwed over but it probably the way they meant it to be. I had somewhere over 5000 gems so they probably wouldn't want to give that away for nothing

smilesnow
01-14-2017, 08:58 AM
Yes it's pretty funny since the free offer should be a kind of tutorial on how the bank works before purchasing with real money.

Knightified
01-14-2017, 07:15 PM
Yes it's pretty funny since the free offer should be a kind of tutorial on how the bank works before purchasing with real money.

I'm assuming for new accounts it will be like that, but for us older players they don't want us getting 5000+ crystals for free.

kalagula
01-16-2017, 07:34 PM
I opened a ticket about it, because it kind of feels like you're getting cheated -- first, you buy a piggy bank, then you level a character and it immediately walks you through the tutorial and offers a free piggybank, which only has 60 crystals and doesn't give you an option to save it for later.

The reply was that I've got what I paid for, ok thx bye (slightly paraphrasing). Not great, IMO.

Meo
01-16-2017, 09:38 PM
Here's the thing...currently I have 6678 rubies in my piggy bank and it cost $5.99 to open it. Which is actually an exceptional deal since shop is offering me 6800 rubies for $69.99.

The reason they can give you a free tutorial afterwards is because 60 rubies or however much you have in there is like 1 day of video watching.

They are running a business...so you know...

Skunkix
01-16-2017, 10:53 PM
I bought the piggy bank cause I figured with the deals going on the big chests that it would be worth it then after buying it and leveling up a hero I got the explanation pop up of how it work and offered to open it up for free. So now I'm wondering if I leveled up a hero before buying the piggy bank would it have let me open it for free instead of what I just paid to open it. Did everyone else get to open it for free?

No, i had the same issue, was like wtf.

Besides i leveled a few heroes before buying it and the gems were stuck.

Michael Garde
01-17-2017, 04:03 AM
yeah i thought about putting in a ticket but Id put in a ticket asking about the new facebook app and how it doesn't recognize sponsorship friends but I never got a response (and saw your post meo that you put u before mine after you mentioned it) so I figured I would just leave them alone on this one lol..
And yeah I do get its a business and understand why but I just wanted to know if we could have had our first unlock for free after I'd paid for it.And it seemed really odd to give a tutorial after you had bought it. But the deal was still good when coupled with the cheap chests so I was still happy with it but also if that chest unlock was free for the first time no matter what we had in there then I would be taking up the current offer of of 6500 rubies for 4 times as much the piggy bank costs and getting myself a couple more big chests. So I'm sure there not worried about just my little bit of cash but they could have made 4 times as much money out of me...
But the games still fun and actually getting better so I try not to complain too much about the little things

[K] BlueSky
01-17-2017, 09:39 AM
The tutorial of the piggybank triggering just after its purchase is a bug, that will be resolved shortly :) apologies for any confusion caused.
Essentially its goal was to show players that even after "breaking" the piggybank once, it still carries on increasing in value as you evolve Heroes.

In regards to Primal Legends on Facebook not correctly linking Sponsored recruits, this is another issue we are looking into as we speak.
We do apologize if any recruits weren't properly taken into account and invite you to contact support for us to try and make good the best we can:

https://nexus.kobojo.com/

Have a wonderful day in Theria!