PDA

View Full Version : SERIOUSLY, WHEN??!!?

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
01-14-2017, 12:46 PM
When will you balance the PVP, I'm seeing so many noobs using double Muddypeats or sometimes triple Muddypeats or stuff like that, BALANCE IT, THIS IS A BIG ISSUE, I THINK I'M GONNA QUITE MGG IF YOU GUYS DON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!

Neil Law
01-14-2017, 07:22 PM
I went into the game and decided to do a revenge on someone that beat me. My evo is 203, there's was 400.

My fight total is 231 and their's is 2950

Definitely out of balance.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
01-15-2017, 08:27 AM
I went into the game and decided to do a revenge on someone that beat me. My evo is 203, there's was 400.

My fight total is 231 and their's is 2950

Definitely out of balance.

Your evo is 203!!???!! WOW, my evo i just 56, can I add you on FB I'm also a daily gifter

Abdullah Qumper
01-15-2017, 01:56 PM
if you gana quite why you looking for daily gifter players?
beside, why you complain about players that useing 3 same mutants?!!1

use that method ... some have best mutants and they are same, like me... I bought 3 same mutants and I use 'em as DEF and ATK in pvp
and there is nothing worng about that
:angry:

HolyG
01-15-2017, 04:59 PM
When will you balance the PVP, I'm seeing so many noobs using double Muddypeats or sometimes triple Muddypeats or stuff like that, BALANCE IT, THIS IS A BIG ISSUE, I THINK I'M GONNA QUITE MGG IF YOU GUYS DON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!

The PVP system is based on the points, which means if you have 1500 points your opponent will have around as much as you! The fact that you fight high evo players means you are too strong for your level! Don't be sad because you lose, because loss is what makes victory exciting! Reach for higher evos and play as much as you can! Then the PVP system will have no meaning to you!

Best regards,
HolyG

[K] Allen Bernard
01-16-2017, 11:53 AM
The PVP system is based on the points, which means if you have 1500 points your opponent will have around as much as you! The fact that you fight high evo players means you are too strong for your level! Don't be sad because you lose, because loss is what makes victory exciting! Reach for higher evos and play as much as you can! Then the PVP system will have no meaning to you!

Best regards,
HolyG

I will add that it does not only rely on points but your evolution center, your level, your best mutants' level and much more.
It's a very complicated recipe.
Some players are starting to find ways around the point calculation and we are aware about it.
Our devs will have a look into it but it will take a bit of time (meaning do not expect any changes in the upcoming weeks).

Cheers,

Abdullah Qumper
01-18-2017, 03:27 PM
what's worng with triple mutant or double it...
it's pvp, you go with all your best mutants to win in defense or attack mode, even I don't have Muddy.

if you win then you are good at some point, but if you lose, that's mean you need to have better mutants and evo level to get better and better
and there is nothing wrong when you lose.

beside the word "noob" is for players who don't have skills,no?
the pvp system dosn't depend on your skills, as you know. it's how good your mutants and and thair level with good tag and bit luck.

IMO, pvp is not lame and bad as players saying...it's well balanced, if not, then why there is points??!1

hope you stop complain now!
and just have fun wining or losing

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
01-18-2017, 04:04 PM
what's worng with triple mutant or double it...
it's pvp, you go with all your best mutants to win in defense or attack mode, even I don't have Muddy.

if you win then you are good at some point, but if you lose, that's mean you need to have better mutants and evo level to get better and better
and there is nothing wrong when you lose.

beside the word "noob" is for players who don't have skills,no?
the pvp system dosn't depend on your skills, as you know. it's how good your mutants and and thair level with good tag and bit luck.

IMO, pvp is not lame and bad as players saying...it's well balanced, if not, then why there is points??!1

hope you stop complain now!
and just have fun wining or losing

Triple Mutant or Double Mutant i just annoying and it has literally no strategy at all,since it just makes everything for you so easy without any worries even now there are low evo players that uses double or triple mutants and they are already at Grandmaster League

HolyG
01-18-2017, 09:51 PM
Triple Mutant or Double Mutant i just annoying and it has literally no strategy at all,since it just makes everything for you so easy without any worries even now there are low evo players that uses double or triple mutants and they are already at Grandmaster League

That's the point of the game! Create the ultimate strategy!

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
01-22-2017, 06:42 AM
That's the point of the game! Create the ultimate strategy!

Using double mutants or more same mutants is not a strategy

HolyG
01-22-2017, 02:55 PM
Using double mutants or more same mutants is not a strategy

I wasn't talking about them, I was talking about you! Create something stronger than theirs, so they have nothing to beat you!