PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] Live Balance Discussion [Season 9]

gWorldz
01-17-2017, 01:04 AM
http://i68.tinypic.com/20zutrs.jpg

This thread is for discussing Season 9's unbalanced heroes and reworking their design to fix the problems. Please post with your ideas, as well as, the problem and include why and how your proposed changes can solve the issues.

When posting please try to be concise and use language we can all understand. Don't use this thread to whine and complain, use it instead to contribute to the conversation and help solve the problems ;)

January 17, 2017

Latest Balance Update: http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?15456-17-01-17-BALANCING-CHANGES

Note: Lion League players always have their ELO reset back to 1100 at the end of each season.

NickWilde
01-17-2017, 04:57 AM
Glad to see nerf on Harron & Kishu

And Gyle still seems too weak.

gWorldz
01-17-2017, 05:05 AM
Glad to see nerf on Harron & Kishu

And Gyle still seems too weak.

Those changes are scheduled for tomorrow judging by the announcements posted date ;)

Knightified
01-17-2017, 06:26 AM
I think Stortan's activation gauge should be increased a tiny bit. It's much too easy to activate him once every turn currently, which effectively completely nullifies all troop-based heroes. This causes him to be one of the strongest heroes in the game in my opinion, especially if paired with a healer.

Meo
01-17-2017, 03:36 PM
I think Stortan is OK cause he is relatively easy to kill and he takes up alot of space. Not to mention if you can't make huge cascades you probably won't get enough green tiles (for that gauge). Once you activate him, you can't use the tiles in the front row.

If anyone's gauge needs to increase it's Komeul. Hero freezing and eternal poison...

Michael Garde
01-17-2017, 08:40 PM
I agree with what meo said.
stortan can be effective but can also be rather useless, also he is a legendary and I actually reckon the weakest one of them. Remember its only tiles or charged tiles he blocks and is vulnerable to any other attack. sure he might be able to activate two or three turns in a row but say if you have heroes that only charge tiles and dont attack heroes just have them activation full and ready to unleash that time they run out of green tiles or just keep charging up tiles and use only the few that you need to make matches for colours you need. they are not usually scoring much against you when just trying to activate him every turn, especially if your tiles are charged and blocking their attacks.
Komeul can be frustrating, I see a lot of the Komeul and Rey combo now which smashes me a lot of the time

smilesnow
01-18-2017, 05:06 AM
Harron is finally nerfed but is still better than Karg. Considering the fact that Karg is a rare card and Harron is just normal, I think they should go on to make Karg a little bit stronger by decreasing his Primal gauge to 50 or below. Or the two cards should exchange rarity with each other.

Knightified
01-18-2017, 07:47 AM
Harron is finally nerfed but is still better than Karg. Considering the fact that Karg is a rare card and Harron is just normal, I think they should go on to make Karg a little bit stronger by decreasing his Primal gauge to 50 or below. Or the two cards should exchange rarity with each other.

Harron is for vertical heroes, Karg is for horizontal. As far as rarity goes it doesn't really matter for balancing purposes. Most common heroes are the most powerful like Mori, marrar, Kiit, Harron, etc.

However I would agree to reduce Karg's gauge a tiny bit.

Michael Garde
01-18-2017, 03:13 PM
Harron is for vertical heroes, Karg is for horizontal. As far as rarity goes it doesn't really matter for balancing purposes. Most common heroes are the most powerful like Mori, marrar, Kiit, Harron, etc.

However I would agree to reduce Karg's gauge a tiny bit.

and harron is also really effective against single tile heroes and horizontal heroes as well as the vertical heroes because of his range and low activation
I agree that kargs gauge should be reduced a bit

Meo
01-18-2017, 03:37 PM
Rod...I feel like something should be done about him. I only use him as bait for Uku/Falker/Shura.

The only situation where I see him being of use would be of someone built a wall. A genuine wall like Mirga, Rey, Tai, Stortan and all you had were Shura, Gyle or something like that. Or there were some supercharged tiles by healers you want taken out.

It's hard to get him to adversely affect an enemy hero as was his intention.

Skunkix
01-18-2017, 05:08 PM
Rod...I feel like something should be done about him. I only use him as bait for Uku/Falker/Shura.

The only situation where I see him being of use would be of someone built a wall. A genuine wall like Mirga, Rey, Tai, Stortan and all you had were Shura, Gyle or something like that. Or there were some supercharged tiles by healers you want taken out.

It's hard to get him to adversely affect an enemy hero as was his intention.

I feel like he has a really big gauge bar for what does he do

Meo
01-18-2017, 07:11 PM
That's also true. There's 7 heroes that has a higher gauge than him. All Epic and Legendary...except for Gyle.

If you use him...you're not very likely to be able to activate him twice per turn. His balls will get in your way since you have an entire board for them to land on while on your enemy's side it probably won't land on the center of the board or if it does, it will get wiped out when you make your moves.

Knightified
01-18-2017, 07:14 PM
I think Rod's ability should be completely redesigned tbh.

Meo
01-18-2017, 07:33 PM
Maybe make it so that if one of the balls is destroyed depending on the colour, it will either deal damage to all summoned heroes/weaken all their attacks (so like a weaker version of Ken-Uh/Saru). No need for hero to be next to the balls when it happens.

Opposite is try if enemy destroys the balls on your side. +HP to all summoned heroes/increase power (weaker version of Mirga/Vernay).

And that way you can keep his gauge as what it is.

Knightified
01-18-2017, 07:49 PM
Maybe make it so that if one of the balls is destroyed depending on the colour, it will either deal damage to all summoned heroes/weaken all their attacks (so like a weaker version of Ken-Uh/Saru). No need for hero to be next to the balls when it happens.

Opposite is try if enemy destroys the balls on your side. +HP to all summoned heroes/increase power (weaker version of Mirga/Vernay).

And that way you can keep his gauge as what it is.

They should add gWorldz's idea to this also; be able to match the bombs with tiles of the same color.

Skunkix
01-18-2017, 08:55 PM
Maybe if only trow bombs to enemies and pseudo flood it

Knightified
01-18-2017, 09:04 PM
They should add gWorldz's idea to this also; be able to match the bombs with tiles of the same color.

Perhaps if the enemy matches the bombs they'll do less damage or something along those lines.

Skunkix
01-18-2017, 09:25 PM
Hey what about if rod bombs explode/heal horizontally all lane? Too op?

Meo
01-18-2017, 09:48 PM
Harron's health & attack might have decreased but he's still OP as ever. Killed my 443HP hero in one turn.

Michael Garde
01-18-2017, 09:59 PM

I have been thinking they would be better if they still had the same effect but exploded in the same range as saru's banana bombs.

Meo
01-18-2017, 10:31 PM

I didn't see this for whatever reason.

I think it depends on how much he's healing/exploding.

Skunkix
01-18-2017, 10:51 PM
Not much of course.

Knightified
01-18-2017, 11:22 PM
Maybe the bombs could be random about exploding vertically or horizontally?

Michael Garde
01-19-2017, 12:54 AM
so i think we are in agreeance that one way or another the bombs need a greater range to be effective

Knightified
01-19-2017, 01:43 AM
so i think we are in agreeance that one way or another the bombs need a greater range to be effective

Absolutely. I'd prefer if no bombs were thrown onto our own side of the field too.

Knightified
01-19-2017, 01:44 AM
Also, let's start a discussion of how to nerf Komeul.

I personally think his gauge should be increased to ~56.

smilesnow
01-19-2017, 03:08 AM
Rod is for fun mostly. Colorful bombs for xmas setting. I remembered some senior forum member mentioned the dev was planning to add extra effect/ability to Rod after the xmas time. But for some reason he is still unchanged yet. As for Komeul, I kind of having a mixed feeling. On one hand he is indeed an "annoyance". On the other we don't have many control heroes yet and I like him very much. This is probably why the dev made Komeul very easy to kill.

Skunkix
01-19-2017, 03:09 AM
Also, let's start a discussion of how to nerf Komeul.

I personally think his gauge should be increased to ~56.

maybe he should heal more to have a little nerf

Meo
01-19-2017, 05:18 AM
Rod is for fun mostly. Colorful bombs for xmas setting. I remembered some senior forum member mentioned the dev was planning to add extra effect/ability to Rod after the xmas time. But for some reason he is still unchanged yet. As for Komeul, I kind of having a mixed feeling. On one hand he is indeed an "annoyance". On the other we don't have many control heroes yet and I like him very much. This is probably why the dev made Komeul very easy to kill.

Komeul would be easy to kill if you have a constructed team. But in arena if you are playing random, he is extremely hard to kill because:

1. Your opponent has a healer/resistence hero
2. Your opponents normally places a hero to shield Komeul so he doesn't die of tile damage.
3. His small gauge with freezing ability might freeze the one hero you have that can wipe him out.

Knightified
01-19-2017, 05:46 AM
Komeul would be easy to kill if you have a constructed team. But in arena if you are playing random, he is extremely hard to kill because:

1. Your opponent has a healer/resistence hero
2. Your opponents normally places a hero to shield Komeul so he doesn't die of tile damage.
3. His small gauge with freezing ability might freeze the one hero you have that can wipe him out.

Even with constructed it can sometimes be difficult to kill Komeul. For example you could have a buffing team build (Kishu + Mori + Masha + Marrar / Some combination of them) or something else that doesn't involve heroes that can directly damage enemy heroes.

smilesnow
01-19-2017, 07:12 AM
Even with constructed it can sometimes be difficult to kill Komeul. For example you could have a buffing team build (Kishu + Mori + Masha + Marrar / Some combination of them) or something else that doesn't involve heroes that can directly damage enemy heroes.Don't worry my friend, they will finally nerf Komeul. But I don't think they are going to do so soon. Because Komeul came out as a new hero within a special offer package. I believe this is their promotion strategy and when they put up a new hero for direct sale it is unlikely that they would let people easily acquire Komeul from a free chest. After they have made Komeul an example, they put out Mandra with another special offer package;)

Meo
01-19-2017, 04:52 PM
Even with constructed it can sometimes be difficult to kill Komeul. For example you could have a buffing team build (Kishu + Mori + Masha + Marrar / Some combination of them) or something else that doesn't involve heroes that can directly damage enemy heroes.

With that team you can do like 500+ HP damage per turn easily. Don't need to kill Komeul just hope they don't have Stortan/Pyk

Michael Garde
01-20-2017, 12:53 AM
Komeul is really only effective if the battle is drawn out for a many turns because his attacks are pretty weak, or he freezes an important hero. I really think his low health balances out his quick activation and the fact his effects aren't that strong and take many turns to really be effective. I reckon he is strong when combined with other certain heroes but that is the case for many heroes in the game but to look at him individually I don't see him as OP at all

Meo
01-20-2017, 02:47 AM
Maybe to me Komeul feels OP because he's so versatile. You can use him to lure out heroes, random freeze/decrease power/poison (the poison and decrease power stay forever). In the beginning when there's 4 heroes for him to hit, he's not that deadly but if you're down to 2 heroes and he comes out...he's extremely deadly.

I like to use him in PvE battles where you need to kill heroes (cause it's fun)

JB48
01-22-2017, 08:46 PM
Hes way too easy to activate each round and if you dont have the correct heros, its impossible to win,
No single hero should have enoguh power to guarantee a win! Fix asap please, dont wait till next update as itll take weeks and ruin the game for that time!

Knightified
01-22-2017, 09:09 PM
I also would agree that Stortan needs his gauge increased. You have 6 turns essentially to get him charged back up assuming you activate him at the start of your turn. The odds that you DON'T get the gauge needed are incredibly high.

Michael Garde
01-23-2017, 02:32 AM
impossible to win? nah! all you need is one hero that inflicts damage directly to other heroes and stortan is useless.. he's a great rebuttal to the teams built that just charge tiles and do massive damage

JB48
01-23-2017, 03:17 AM
impossible to win? nah! all you need is one hero that inflicts damage directly to other heroes and stortan is useless.. he's a great rebuttal to the teams built that just charge tiles and do massive damage

I always play random, even if im lucky to have 1 hero that inflicts dmg directly to heroes, players who use stortan always have tai or other heroes that heal and protect heroes!

Skunkix
01-23-2017, 03:41 AM
everytime i get sortan it get killed really fast

and others sortans i got versus werent hard enought to be a problem.... Maybe i have it too much low level?

**edit***

I always play random, even if im lucky to have 1 hero that inflicts dmg directly to heroes, players who use stortan always have tai or other heroes that heal and protect heroes!

oh that should suck, i can imagine an horrible wall of defense

smilesnow
01-23-2017, 07:20 AM
It's kind of funny that almost every time I play Stortan, my opponent would happen to have a killer card at hands.

Meo
01-23-2017, 05:33 PM
No. Stortan does not need nerfing.

50% of the heroes can kill him and within those numbers, and 100% of the heroes can kill him in by activation of 1-2 times. Karg, Torr, Falkar, Horis, Drall, Kiit, WanXiao, Shura, Squy, I even once had Komeul kill my Stortan. Need I really go on (I can list at least 10 more heroes that could kill him and that's from the top of my head). And if you're facing a constructed healing team, the one time you can't activiate his ability. He's more or less a goner. Now that I think about it. You don't even need a red/yellow hero to kill Stortan. A simple blue like Gwenn/Missar renders him useless too cause you won't get the green tiles you need to charge him, or he'd be frozen.

If he has no chance of being charged every turn, he's a worthless hero and because he makes a wall that means you need good cascades for sufficient green tiles to drop (you need to match 7 green tiles).

EDIT: As for him being part of an undefeatable constructed wall team when you're a random team. That's a different story all together. If you play random and you face a constructed team, you can only pray for good luck. I get slaughtered by those healing teams with Harron all the time. And it has nothing to do with heroes being too strong, more to do with you getting useless heroes like Jasser/ Arpa/Rod.

JB48
01-24-2017, 11:49 PM
Do they even test heroes before releasing them? Or when they nerf them, do they test it first?
I know i know, oh if i get those specific herooes blah blah i can kill them easier which i get but i play random so hardlyy ever happen, which brings me to 2nd issue,
Should they try to match you with random players before matching with constructed decks, Like after 10 seconds, if no random is available, then go to a constructed deck! Really annoying to face 8 constructed teams out off 10 battles, and often when u face 1 constructed deck and start anotehr battle right away, youre stuck playing vs the same exact guy with same deck!

Meo
01-25-2017, 12:35 AM
This is basically the problem for all random players...being matched with constructed.

To be truthful, I rather they prioritize matching random with random and constructed with constructed than elo. I'd rather lose 5 elo to another random than to lose 1 elo to a constructed. Then they can give me all the Rod and Jasser they want.

Michael Garde
01-25-2017, 02:04 AM
I've got no problems with the current setup except that now with the ease there is to get in the top league that maybe the top 100 or 200 or whatever should gain something extra to keep up the competetiveness.
Green teams used to be so weak, now we have some combinations that can make a strong green team, like we have with the other strong combos. Komeuls attacks are really rather weak and he needs to really stack his attacks to be effective. His low health makes up for it even with rey helping him, but you gotta think thats really 2 heroes used to so they can use just one so in a way they are only using 3 heroes.... I see so many peole quit after komeul attacks a few times and I laugh cause the battle usually needs to be drawn out for a long time for him to be a winner and yet so many times I may have been attacked by him 5 times in 2 turns, the foz starts laughing but on the next turn I start to dominate the battle...
however in regards to complaining about constructed teams, unless you play the same person over and over and they have the same team you never actually know if its constructed or if its a random team they were given. Id say now about a third of the time I choose random team I get a team that will look like its constructed, like a few times recently I've got the all red hero killer team that so many used to use (tho i never did).

Meo
01-25-2017, 05:44 PM
Komeul's poison and damage is rather weak, you'd probably survive that for a while if your opponent doesn't have Ken-Uh/Hembala/Shura. But it's the freezing and -14% to -20% attack power that's rather deadly

DevilliuS
01-27-2017, 02:23 AM
impossible to play against a team of heroes Komeul + Rey (base) + Hembala (where possible who have) + 4 hero to choose Mirga or Tai or Kishu (accelerate activation of heroes, Kishu after death) or Ken-it (finishing off injured heroes). Over the course of 1 activated Komeul and Rey, who treat, frozen, impose poisoning and damage with each subsequent course. Increase Komeul activation cost 200 points,that he did not appear on the battlefield. Of course, it's not serious, but I'm just very angry with this hero, even at a small level, it's too disgusting to their abilities. You should also activate Nembala uvelichist cost, because it is the legendary hero and he has too many different abilities. Is Ken-uh, why it was necessary to introduce such a character(Hembala), but not balanced - its ability to Ken-Uh + the battle cry, and it quickly activated. Komeul and Hembala needs to be corrected.
https://youtu.be/RuHWl-4Nbfg

DevilliuS
01-27-2017, 02:25 AM
how to remove one post?

Knightified
01-27-2017, 04:13 AM
Does anyone feel that Ken-Uh's health is a bit high or is it acceptable?

Meo
01-27-2017, 05:10 PM
impossible to play against a team of heroes Komeul + Rey (base) + Hembala (where possible who have) + 4 hero to choose Mirga or Tai or Kishu (accelerate activation of heroes, Kishu after death) or Ken-it (finishing off injured heroes). Over the course of 1 activated Komeul and Rey, who treat, frozen, impose poisoning and damage with each subsequent course. Increase Komeul activation cost 200 points,that he did not appear on the battlefield. Of course, it's not serious, but I'm just very angry with this hero, even at a small level, it's too disgusting to their abilities. You should also activate Nembala uvelichist cost, because it is the legendary hero and he has too many different abilities. Is Ken-uh, why it was necessary to introduce such a character(Hembala), but not balanced - its ability to Ken-Uh + the battle cry, and it quickly activated. Komeul and Hembala needs to be corrected.

So your problem isn't with a specific hero but a specific team? Do you have any suggestions on what heroes need to be changed and how?

Cause I have a problem with the Krys, Rey, Komeul, Tai wall but individually I think I only have a problem with one hero.

I helped you remove the first post and kept the one with the video.

Does anyone feel that Ken-Uh's health is a bit high or is it acceptable?

Its acceptable to me. His health is the only things that makes him a liability. 2 Harron hits, 1 Karg hits, 2 Kiit hits.

If not for his tank health I feel like he's all damage and no risk.

DevilliuS
01-27-2017, 06:16 PM
Hembala legendary hero, and its main feature is to remove enemy heroes from the battlefield. Moreover, it slows down the cost of activation of enemy heroes. It can also attack enemy heroes that have not yet put on the battlefield and enemy player. Ken-uh has a similar attack, only to be activated much longer than Hembala and can attack enemy heroes are only on the battlefield. After two attacks Hembala some characters die before they have time to put on the battlefield (Pyk, Sipai, Komeul), other characters will have severe damage and exhibiting them on the battlefield easily be killed. By using frozen Kameul can delay the enemy heroes to their billing on the battlefield. I believe that we need to increase the cost to activate 80-100 points

Kameul not such a bad character. He quickly activated and can quickly freeze all enemy heroes, poison them before these heroes put up on the battlefield. With Ray, he becomes virtually unbeatable if it does not have time to charge a hero with great damage. In my opinion Kameul need to increase the cost of the activation of up to 50-60 points

DevilliuS
01-27-2017, 06:19 PM
You can also Kameul and Hembala increase some health

Meo
01-27-2017, 07:09 PM
I think Hembala's ability to remove heroes from the field is a double edge sword. If your opponent has already put out say Harron/Pyk/Cipai/Erys/Karg/Saru/Gwenn, etc. Removing them means they get their battlecry activated again when they are summoned, or your enemies can position Harron and others to kill Hembala.

He makes activation/gauge slower. BUT only the first time around. So if you hero's gauge is already full or like 5 from being full. His ability to slow heroes down summon down doesn't work.

He's only a threat I think, if your opponent summons him early like on their first turn. I feel if they increase his gauge so he doesn't have a chance of being activated twice, he will easily be killed with his weak HP.

Michael Garde
01-27-2017, 11:24 PM
Hembalas war cry works against me most of time, especially when it comes to harron and karg. i think his war cry should also reduce the enemy heroes gauges. Or better yet leave them on the board and only reduce their guages to 0
And I just played about 10 games using the rey komeul hembala ken uh combo and only won 2 and lost 8. Also I had 2 people quit as soon as I brought out komeul and rey.
So komeul and rey are not unbeatable nor op. And hembala is definitely not op. And I actually think ken uhs activation could be lowered a tiny bit if anything

Knightified
01-27-2017, 11:37 PM
I find Hembala to be perfectly designed.

Like Meo said, his battle cry can be a double edged sword.

Meo
01-28-2017, 12:24 AM
I think Ken-Uh is fine as he is also. If his activation is too low, then he is really easy to re-activate once summoned to the board.

Komeul's gauge needs to increase though. I had him in random (no support heroes just a blocker in front) and I managed to get enemy's Cipai's to heal 21 before he died (via poison), killed some yellow hero that never got summoned (probably Hembala/Savi who has the lowest HP of all heroes), cause I froze him for 3 rounds.

I did get my enemy down to 3 heroes early on. But my Komeul is level 3 and does 16 damage/poison/-% and the problem was I didn't even feel lucky.

Knightified
01-28-2017, 03:38 AM
I think Ken-Uh is fine as he is also. If his activation is too low, then he is really easy to re-activate once summoned to the board.

Komeul's gauge needs to increase though. I had him in random (no support heroes just a blocker in front) and I managed to get enemy's Cipai's to heal 21 before he died (via poison), killed some yellow hero that never got summoned (probably Hembala/Savi who has the lowest HP of all heroes), cause I froze him for 3 rounds.

I did get my enemy down to 3 heroes early on. But my Komeul is level 3 and does 16 damage/poison/-% and the problem was I didn't even feel lucky.

Completely agreed. I think his gauge should be at the minimum 51.

Thanh
01-28-2017, 04:24 PM
I use Rey and Komuel in my main team and Masha and Rey in second team. After playing it for a while I think that,

- The problem is not about Komuel, its about Rey. Rey's battle cry is too much for assassins, he can even make the 100 hp Komuel impossible to kill, 300 hp and 39% resist (which similar to 500 hp, really...) with just 2 buff. I think its quite OP for a common to have a battle cry like that.

- Masha is still OP after nerf. 46 to 50 barely makes a different, its still a match 5. Currently its still easy for him to be activated twice in a turn (3 times a turn for first time activation or chagred from last turn), by just a match 5 then a match 3 with the over charge unit. Deals like 250 to 400 dmg if it happens. I think his gauge should be at least 51 to make it harder to combo.

- Harron dmg is still high for his gauge, not much to say.

- There is still place to avoid Wan & Xiao's skill, is that intended?

Knightified
01-28-2017, 08:04 PM
Wan & Xiaos skill depends on where the heroes are placed. It's not exactly intended but you're not able to fix it either. I think it's fine how it is now.

DevilliuS
01-28-2017, 09:27 PM
http://www.picshare.ru/view/7883746/ Why did Krys do more damage than is that of the description? To damage the player he does not interfere with any unit.

Knightified
01-28-2017, 10:05 PM
http://www.picshare.ru/view/7883746/ Why did Krys do more damage than is that of the description? To damage the player he does not interfere with any unit.

It's because he does a direct hit, meaning 1.2x his normal description damage.

DevilliuS
01-29-2017, 11:39 PM
Why do random characters mode, I picked up an enemy with no random characters? I enjoy the game, when I and my opponent random characters. But when I come across opponents with similar assemblies heroes like Kameul, Ray, Hembala me it starts wildly annoying, I do not play with opponents and come out fighting, because the chance to win their very small. Sometimes I get the hero and Kameul Hembala when I first exhibited them on the battlefield, the enemy player gives up and so does not just happen. Perhaps these characters are not so terrible at level 1, but there are players who Hembala Level 3 and Level 5 Kameul (most likely bought for the money chests). Hembala 3 levels causes damage almost like Ken-uh 6-7 level, only activated faster and has a number of advantages. For 3 activation level 3 Hembala can kill most of the hero before they have time to put on the battlefield. Players can activate Norena and Ned 2 times in battle (98 and 116 points activation), and no one complains, and Hembalu activated for battle by 3-5 times. Almost all the players occupying the top places in the list of leaders such assemblies are heroes. I want to play in the mode of random characters only with opponents who also random characters, and enjoy it, do so please.

DevilliuS
01-29-2017, 11:46 PM
amendment to the proposal: Sometimes I get the hero and Kameul Hembala when I first exhibited them on the battlefield, the enemy player surrenders and so very often

gWorldz
01-30-2017, 12:51 AM
amendment to the proposal: Sometimes I get the hero and Kameul Hembala when I first exhibited them on the battlefield, the enemy player surrenders and so very often

[OFTOPIC]
The surrenders aren't always because of your heroes though, I know people myself included that play *only* random and when we come against constructed opponents ... for lack of a better way to put it, the opponent isn't worth the time wasted to win or lose and I don't feel like those players are worthy of facing us, the opponent that plays the game to make what they get work against an opponent that stacks the deck in their favor and ridicules with foxes when their *perfect* build is winning or more often than not gets mad when we beat them and refuses to make a move wasting our time because our crap random mess managed to beat them -_-

The current system creates resentment for and among some players because it is far from fair to any of us, I don't hold that against constructed players that enjoy playing that way and just want to play more constructed players. What frustrates me and the ones I resent are the growing group of trolls that just want to farm random players for ELO and ridicule with foxes. I used to think there were only a small number but toward the end of every season more and more of them show up, where earlier in the season it was only 2-3 out of 10, near the end it seems like 2-3 out of 5.

Random players play random mode for the fun, the challenge and because in general they are more skilled in the arena, they are able to adapt on the fly and don't have to practice the same build over and over to execute and effective offense and defense ...

I can rant for days about it and everyone says hate the game not the players and in a way I suppose that makes sense but the game isn't what's spamming the foxes to ridicule me its the players :enraged:
[/OFFTOPIC]

Do I find Hembala overwhelming ... no ... first turn Hembala before I get to move though and I don't wanna waste my time.
Do I find Komeul overwhelming ... no ... first turn double activation and fully charged before I move with Rey also ... I don't wanna waste my time.
Do I find Rey overwhelming ... no ... and that's even when paired with both the above heroes.

Out of those 3, I'd really only want minor changes to them Hembala a small, 5 activation increase and small decrease in damage, maybe 5 also for Komeul I'd like his activation gauge increased by 7-10 and for Rey I'd like to see the Warcry lowered by 2-5% and activation charge increased to 57.

In my opinion though there are some heroes that could use balancing more than than these 3 :O_O:

Knightified
01-30-2017, 02:09 AM
I still think Hembala is fine. He has so little health he's easily killed. His ability is a double edged sword too.

[K] BlueSky
01-31-2017, 09:30 AM
Thank you for this great feedback and an amazing Season 9.

The balance discussion for Season 10 goes on in this Official thread (http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?15795-Live-Balance-Discussion-Season-10)!!