PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] Yellow Dungeon

Knightified
01-18-2017, 09:27 PM
Yellow dungeon is the same as all the previous colored dungeons. Change the color scheme, maybe change out a few heroes, change whatever the little soldiers do, and boom call it a new event!

Don't get me wrong, I like having events but it gets boring playing the same level over and over.

Anyways my suggestions to improve future events is design at least a few new level designs and improve enemy AI so things like the placement of this Ku Luo won't happen:

https://i.imgur.com/hNG1KAb.png

Knightified
01-18-2017, 09:43 PM
I do really enjoy the new bosses for the event though.

Meo
01-18-2017, 09:51 PM
It's alright...something to do to get extra cards.

But yeah...AI should play a bit smarter with regards to hero placement.

Michael Garde
01-18-2017, 10:04 PM
the placement of ku luo is a bit funny but one thing it does achieve is it makes you not want to hit him and bring him to the front of the board

Skunkix
01-18-2017, 10:54 PM
Last boss have a really nice skill and design

Knightified
01-18-2017, 11:19 PM
the placement of ku luo is a bit funny but one thing it does achieve is it makes you not want to hit him and bring him to the front of the board

At the same time though he doesn't get a chance to even activate his ability usually once brought to the front of the board because he'll already be dead from your heroes.

Michael Garde
01-19-2017, 12:49 AM
At the same time though he doesn't get a chance to even activate his ability usually once brought to the front of the board because he'll already be dead from your heroes.

yeah I wasn't saying it was a smart design I just thought I'd throw a positive out there. On this levels I go for the points and attacking not the heroes so he sometimes makes it to the front of the board and becomes effective against me but usually i try and avoid hitting him

Knightified
01-19-2017, 01:47 AM
Ah. I see your point.

Also in one of the later levels Karg is placed in a spot completely away from my heroes that are already out. At least make the AI like a basic player, they wouldn't attack two troops when my heroes are out.