PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] Report / Mute / Comend / Add Buttons on PVP

Skunkix
01-20-2017, 12:29 AM
Hello guys, i certanly sure we all already know there is a lack of buttons at the time to play arena. For example:
- The mute enemy button its a must do, the fox spamming is really really really anoying! (i know this button was already asked on several threads)
Second button it need a modification its the report: We can only report for inapropiate nickname and that sucks. I really would like to report people for being totally anoying!! And I mean not for a ban but at least a low priority matchmaking or something like that, a lot of games have a special matchmaking / prevent ranked matchmaking for people with bad behaviours (Example, Cs:Go, LoL, DotA have this kind of solution for anoying people).
In other hand, a button for comend/ honour player would be nice too. If you have a close match or a fun match would be nice to let others know a person is a good player besides his/her elo. There is cleary a difference, a BIG difference between the guys with the thumbs up when he kill you and the guy who spams laugh fox everytime he removes you hp! I would really enjoy to have more matchs with the pro and cool guy than the pro and scum guy.
And the other button i think it could be useful its the Add friend button. We know you cannot search for random friends to add now, but adding people from MatchMaking could be nice!

What do you think guys?

Cheers!

Knightified
01-20-2017, 01:03 AM
I disagree with making the punishment be a lower priority for matchmaking with that person. This simply causes a lack of competition and separates players almost into different groups of matchmaking. Especially in the highest league of the game and Top 100 players it would cause competition issues if some players can't match other players.

It could also be abused. Say you meet someone who is really OP and always beats you. Just report them for "being annoying" and boom you get a lower chance of matching with them.

Michael Garde
01-20-2017, 01:04 AM
agree with all these... maybe just a ranking system of say 1-5 or 1-10 of the person you just played could work.
the fox spamming is annoying, i dont mind the laugh if they have had some ridiculous luck or I leave them with 1 point and things like that but that spamming fox laugh continuously gets a big much.. tho i do love when I've been copping it all game, it looks like I'm gunna lose and then pull of something great at the end to win so then I just give it back to them lol, that is pretty satisfying..
also if they add the "add friend" button I'd like a option to be able to challenge friends aswell, even if was maybe a only a limited number of times per day you could do it

Meo
01-20-2017, 02:38 AM
Yeah, a mute button would make playing certain players so much less frustrating.

I don't know about the low priority matchmaking but we should be able to give people a commend. There are some really great players our there. Not just their game play but their attitude. They give you a thumbs up when you kill them (which I think means a good game?). I use fox laugh sometimes but at myself. You know when your Hiru/Huron/Kaala gets activated 2-3 times during your turn and they basically hit everything but the heroes.

And there are horrible players that just spam you with fox face non-stop. I hate those players that spam non-stop during your turn and you can't see a quarter of their board.

Yes. request to add friends is also good.

Skunkix
01-20-2017, 03:18 AM
It could also be abused. Say you meet someone who is really OP and always beats you. Just report them for "being annoying" and boom you get a lower chance of matching with them.

I guess i will be calculated if you get multiple reports on certain time you will be lowpriorited. I believe most eta reports works within a a week. If you get severally reported on a week (for saying something) you would be LP

How many people would actually report a dude for beign good anyways? The anoying sucker would have slightly more reports than the pro dude who got matched with a few angry bad losers.

Low priority does not mean you will not be matched with him and dudes you report. That mean people with lots of reports would have a lower matchmaking, despite if are you looking for game or not.

ProudSpud
01-20-2017, 05:20 AM
I really like the idea of the "add friend" button. Could make things easier than having to search their ID, which is nearly impossible.
The mute button would be truly appreciated, and I agree that the fox spamming is utterly annoying.
Hopefully these ideas will be taken into account for future updates.

gWorldz
01-20-2017, 07:00 AM
You know Skunk I like all the ideas but the lower priority punishment, mostly cause I want to face these opponents again and get my points back! I would suggest the punishment fit the crime and remove their access to the emotes, my solution and punishment is slightly different than yours but I think more appropriate.

o_O

... that's my ideas anyway, 2 cents and I'm done great ideas and well thought out post, cheers mate :D

Knightified
01-20-2017, 07:58 AM
You know Skunk I like all the ideas but the lower priority punishment, mostly cause I want to face these opponents again and get my points back! I would suggest the punishment fit the crime and remove their access to the emotes, my solution and punishment is slightly different than yours but I think more appropriate.

o_O

... that's my ideas anyway, 2 cents and I'm done great ideas and well thought out post, cheers mate :D

I agree that this punishment would be much more fitting.

Knightified
01-20-2017, 07:59 AM
I totally agree with the "Send friend request" button though. I'm sick and tired of seeing all these "Addme######" names.

Meo
01-20-2017, 09:04 AM
I'm just curious as to if the "Addme#### or ID#####" thing works.

I can see some people abusing the report button. Just like how some people will spam the laughing fox cause your RNG is terrible. You don't think people would do it but they do.

Skunkix
01-20-2017, 09:08 AM
I dont say no one is gonna do it but sistem would have low chances to lowpriority a guy with random reports instead of a guy with more. Yes, its posible but low chance if sistem is well done

Anyways doc idea is great. Auto silence spammer users is a really good idea. Like 'you has been silenced for x time'

Knightified
01-20-2017, 04:10 PM
I'm just curious as to if the "Addme#### or ID#####" thing works.

I can see some people abusing the report button. Just like how some people will spam the laughing fox cause your RNG is terrible. You don't think people would do it but they do.

I have a few of the "Addme######" people as friends. Although I was never the one who sent them the request, they sent me one haha.

Michael Garde
01-20-2017, 05:54 PM
I have a few of the "Addme######" people as friends. Although I was never the one who sent them the request, they sent me one haha.

i have a couple of them, but i get a lot of requests from low level players now too. Is your number in the looking for allies part of the forum? or have you put your number in a post somewhere? I know i got a lot more requests after I game my number out in a post about where my game crashes whenever I uses the search facebook for friends button

Knightified
01-20-2017, 05:57 PM
i have a couple of them, but i get a lot of requests from low level players now too. Is your number in the looking for allies part of the forum? or have you put your number in a post somewhere? I know i got a lot more requests after I game my number out in a post about where my game crashes whenever I uses the search facebook for friends button

Yeah most of my friend requests come to me most likely because my ID is in that thread.

Michael Garde
01-22-2017, 01:50 AM
Maybe we could start a thread where we can name and shame people that spam emojis or are just really bad sports?

Skunkix
01-23-2017, 03:50 AM
Maybe we could start a thread where we can name and shame people that spam emojis or are just really bad sports?

Saddly we cannot do that, at least on the forum. Even i would like to see a wall of shame

Pogolina;55513']Commanders,

When participating in the forum, please consider the following set of rules:

1. Keep your participation in the forum constructive. This means insulting, flaming, behaving destructively towards forum members or Kobojo representatives will not be accepted in this platform.