PDA

View Full Version : what this warring sign in Platiume means?

Abdullah Qumper
01-20-2017, 04:51 PM
Hi all,

I have 2xgolds level 30 same mutants and I want to go for Platinum one...and this is my 1st time I use platinum medal

but there is an warring sign beore I breading 'em: " Reactor collection mutants are not eligible for the Fusion process."

what dose that means? what the disadvantage from using Platinum medal?

hope you illuminate me...

thanks

Neil Law
01-20-2017, 07:23 PM
It means you can't put in 2 reactor gold mutants and use the platinum star on it to create a platinum equivalent version. Only mutants not obtained from the reactor (where you use tokens to get one of the collection of a set of mutants) can be fused together.

For example, none of the mutants from the current music, or libre set can be used.

You can use things such a C'Thlig, warrior, android, etc.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
01-25-2017, 01:11 PM
Hi all,

I have 2xgolds level 30 same mutants and I want to go for Platinum one...and this is my 1st time I use platinum medal

but there is an warring sign beore I breading 'em: " Reactor collection mutants are not eligible for the Fusion process."

thanks

You can't use Reactor Mutants for Platinum Fusion

HolyG
01-26-2017, 03:42 PM
Hi all,

thanks

You can only use breedable gold mutants to fuse. Reactor, special and skin (like winter gold skin or whatever) can't be bred.

Abdullah Qumper
01-26-2017, 05:04 PM
yeah , cool guys
I get it now

HolyG
01-27-2017, 02:44 PM
yeah , cool guys
I get it now

Glad to hear that!