PDA

View Full Version : Daily Quests

Knightified
01-22-2017, 02:18 AM
What does the community think about daily quests for rewards?

So for example, let's say you'll have three daily quests:
-Open 5 chests = 10 crystals
-Play 5 PvP matches = 2000 gold
-Donate 10 heroes = 1000 gold

Stuff along those lines.

ProudSpud
01-22-2017, 02:35 AM
I like this idea, especially because it would give you a goal of some sort. Something to focus on. Maybe even have more challenging quests for better rewards.

Example: Kill 10 enemy heroes = 10 crystals
Kill 20 enemy heroes = 30 crystals

Knightified
01-22-2017, 03:59 AM
I like this idea, especially because it would give you a goal of some sort. Something to focus on. Maybe even have more challenging quests for better rewards.

Example: Kill 10 enemy heroes = 10 crystals
Kill 20 enemy heroes = 30 crystals

It would definitely be a way to keep players coming back daily and actually spending time on the app rather than logging in for daily gift. It would also encourage players to keep using PvP past the 20 battles needed for season chest.

gWorldz
01-22-2017, 05:46 AM
I've always been in support of daily quests and hope they implement something like this, donate 10 heroes can be difficult though for many of us that have mostly higher level friends that tend to only request Kishu though -_-

Knightified
01-22-2017, 06:18 AM
I've always been in support of daily quests and hope they implement something like this, donate 10 heroes can be difficult though for many of us that have mostly higher level friends that tend to only request Kishu though -_-

Add a few noobs and help em out. ;)

NickWilde
01-22-2017, 06:22 AM

lol Those who always want Kishu will waste most of their chance of request

Skunkix
01-23-2017, 03:44 AM
It is a great idea, i believe there was also posted before but really up to it!!!

The only thing i dont like its the "Number pvp matches" i sense it can be easily avoided with concede / close app. I would rather "Kill X heros on pvp" or "Do X damage to enemy player"

Also i would really love to see some "Win a match with X number of X colour heroes on pvp". (I know some people told me on other threads this its a bad idea but i guess ill keep trying :D)

Knightified
01-23-2017, 05:16 AM
Oh yeah I'm sure it's been suggested before somewhere. But just reiterating that it's a good idea.

smilesnow
01-23-2017, 07:15 AM
Yes and maybe even weekly quests and monthly quests;) Besides, how about an achievement system? Like 10000 gold for acquire an epic hero.....100 rubies for raising 3 epic heroes to level5......100000 gold for completing 1000 battles... etc.

ProudSpud
01-24-2017, 04:55 AM
This could work too. Considering not everybody can spend enough time in a single day to complete the daily ones, maybe they can aim for the weekly or monthly ones.

Knightified
01-24-2017, 02:17 PM
Yes and maybe even weekly quests and monthly quests;) Besides, how about an achievement system? Like 10000 gold for acquire an epic hero.....100 rubies for raising 3 epic heroes to level5......100000 gold for completing 1000 battles... etc.

Idk. I feel that weekly and monthly would be a bit excessive as the whole point of daily quests as far as Kobojo is concerned would be to keep users coming back every day.

By putting in weekly and monthly quests it kind of nullifies the only reason they would implement this.

Skunkix
01-24-2017, 09:24 PM
This could work too. Considering not everybody can spend enough time in a single day to complete the daily ones, maybe they can aim for the weekly or monthly ones.

If the quest sistem is like other games like HoS people could do daily missions and finish them another day. This mean a daily mission could be reset when completed not when day changed.

Knightified
01-24-2017, 10:23 PM
If the quest sistem is like other games like HoS people could do daily missions and finish them another day. This mean a daily mission could be reset when completed not when day changed.

Yeah that's something that could work. It's really up to Kobojo what kind of system they use though.

Meo
01-25-2017, 12:45 AM

So rather than a daily mission, they're like quest?

I do want them to implement some sort of achievement thing. (You know the win 250 Arena Battles, Give 500 common cards, etc) The reward for the achievements could be unlocking new skins to the heroes. Like we can pick Halloween Konil instead of regular one. Something fun and to personalize our heroes a bit.

Knightified
01-25-2017, 01:53 AM

I do want them to implement some sort of achievement thing. (You know the win 250 Arena Battles, Give 500 common cards, etc) The reward for the achievements could be unlocking new skins to the heroes. Like we can pick Halloween Konil instead of regular one. Something fun and to personalize our heroes a bit.

I'd be cool with those rewards.

Skunkix
01-25-2017, 08:35 PM

Skins for heroes could be really really really nice. Maybe something you can buy with PvP Points (Yes this was also posted on another thread xD) or maybe with gold. Could be nice you have a lvl 12 mori with the skin of lvl 1 mori for example

Meo
01-25-2017, 09:37 PM
Skins for heroes could be really really really nice. Maybe something you can buy with PvP Points (Yes this was also posted on another thread xD) or maybe with gold. Could be nice you have a lvl 12 mori with the skin of lvl 1 mori for example

To give people a false sense of security and mess with them? :D Like why is a Level 1-6 Mori doing +32 healing?!!

If Mori wasn't a girl, she would make a great Phantom of the Opera

Skunkix
01-25-2017, 10:42 PM
To give people a false sense of security and mess with them? :D Like why is a Level 1-6 Mori doing +32 healing?!!

If Mori wasn't a girl, she would make a great Phantom of the Opera

Nah but if someone does not like the evolution graphic for the hero can evolve and use the normal picture. Example my hiru is lvl 6 and have 900hirus just dont like the rvolved form.