PDA

View Full Version : How about a random team to conquer quests?

01-24-2017, 03:46 AM
we love random pvp mode. lose less but win more. so why not implement it in quests?
that would be more challenging. furthermore ,to set a system for the failure is also a good way to prevent players from beating quests so easily or getting defeated at no cost. like -200 gold .haha

ProudSpud
01-24-2017, 04:41 AM
I agree it is a good idea to add the random team mode to the quest levels, yet I have to disagree on the punishment for failing. We've all gotten stuck in a level at least once as we are (with constructed teams). Personally, I've had gotten stuck in a few for even days. It gets frustrating sometimes and having a punishment for not being able to win wouldn't help.

Anyways, thanks for your attention and have a nice day. :D

Skunkix
01-24-2017, 09:26 PM
Could be fun but i dont really see the point. Would be just for the lulz.

Knightified
01-24-2017, 10:24 PM
INTRODUCING:

CAMPAIGN HARD MODE

gWorldz
01-25-2017, 08:42 AM
Could be fun but i dont really see the point. Would be just for the lulz.
That's the point! :D

I'm in favor of this but I'd like to see us get something for winning with a random build, gold maybe or like standard play allow repeating all boards 1 time random and get a chest for each one .... but that seems like allot of work to implement ... I like the lulz whether we get something or not but I hate wasting my time -_-

[K] BlueSky
01-25-2017, 10:16 AM
Thansk for this interesting suggestion, we will definitely share it with the team ;)