PDA

View Full Version : update on pvp... still can't play

Michael Angulo
01-25-2017, 03:33 AM
up to now, we still can't play. there's no announcement here on the forum or the mgg facebook page regarding the real situation of the problem. you even removed posts regarding the problem here in the forum. please don't keep your players in the dark. hopefully, when the pvp returns, it will be more balanced and the inequalities are already fixed.

Michael Angulo
01-25-2017, 03:42 AM
i know that players posted this concern already but we really like this game and we want to know what's really happening.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
01-25-2017, 01:10 PM
up to now, we still can't play. there's no announcement here on the forum or the mgg facebook page regarding the real situation of the problem. you even removed posts regarding the problem here in the forum. please don't keep your players in the dark. hopefully, when the pvp returns, it will be more balanced and the inequalities are already fixed.

It's already fixed

Michael Angulo
01-25-2017, 01:41 PM
i still can't play. i even uninstall / reinstall my browsers. i tried to play it on bluestacks but still no pvp.

[K] Allen Bernard
01-25-2017, 02:11 PM
Hi Psy-Captains,
A statement has been made on our Facebook page. (https://www.facebook.com/Mutants.Genetic.Gladiators)

HolyG
01-26-2017, 03:46 PM

I can't too lol.

[K] Allen Bernard
01-27-2017, 05:17 PM
The issue should now be entirely fixed.

Let us know if you still have issues and thank you for your patience.

We are truly sorry about this long lasting bug.

Jason Fraser Lark
01-28-2017, 01:15 PM
Still not working for me

Abdullah Qumper
01-28-2017, 09:33 PM
I don't know about pvp, I play when it's 1st day on season 99

but tomorow I will try and tell you.

[K] Allen Bernard
01-30-2017, 11:25 AM
Still not working for me

Can you please send a ticket to our support and name your ticket "[PVP issue] ....." ?

Thanks a lot.