PDA

View Full Version : Timer issue Any explanation?

JB48
01-25-2017, 04:45 PM
Was playing against rightduck, his timer bar expired, then a solid 20 seconds went by, then he played his 3 moves!
Now if its a connection issue, still isnt right that he gets a pass, theres already too many slow players, dont need the extra wait time!
Please fix
How can a game have so many issues lol.

Meo
01-25-2017, 05:39 PM
Did you have a good connection?

Twice now I have lost my WiFi signal for a solid 30 seconds (I noticed because that scroll in the lower left hand corner flash the exclamation point)...so my opponent's fuse reached the end but instead I reconnect and his remaining moves were made.

But another time I seemed to have a WiFi signal I did get DC...so not sure how this thing works.

kalagula
01-25-2017, 07:33 PM
I can confirm it happens a lot after the last update. Someone's bar expires, then 20-30 seconds later they make all the moves and it goes as normal. Kind of negates the point of having a timer. Most of the time, though, the bar works properly.

Skunkix
01-25-2017, 08:30 PM
Yesterday i got versus a guy and then his timer went for ever, and i mean at least 15mins time my phone just rest the screen and locked lol

I believe it counted me as a lost, i hope other people get a win at least :C xD

Michael Garde
01-25-2017, 10:11 PM
Yesterday i got versus a guy and then his timer went for ever, and i mean at least 15mins time my phone just rest the screen and locked lol

I believe it counted me as a lost, i hope other people get a win at least :C xD
That's happened to me quite a few times, it's always a loss because I have to shut the game down. I always wonder if it's the same for my oppponent