PDA

View Full Version : [Opinion] mad mike is overpriced

Michael Angulo
01-28-2017, 09:37 AM
previous heroic platinum mutants cost is 3300 gold.... how come the gold version of mad mike is worth the same. the silver version is also expensive, 2900 gold 6056

Abdullah Qumper
01-28-2017, 09:19 PM
is he better than Muddy or Steam Warlord ?

am thinking have one for pve or pvp.

please anyone send pic on level 1

thanks

HolyG
01-28-2017, 10:29 PM
is he better than Muddy or Steam Warlord ?

am thinking have one for pve or pvp.

please anyone send pic on level 1

thanks

Check his stats here (http://mutantsgeneticgladiators.wikia.com/wiki/Mad_Mike)

chiefsfanjake
01-29-2017, 06:47 PM
You should have preordered, then bread him to platinum after. Would have been a lot cheaper.

[K] Allen Bernard
01-30-2017, 11:24 AM
Yep, it was available in pre-order with the Token at a lower price.
be sure to stay tuned to our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Mutants.Genetic.Gladiators) to be informed about the next ones!

Neil Law
01-30-2017, 03:35 PM
It is all part of the drive to get players to spend money. You can buy him with $ or wait until he's available for coins at a much higher price.

Vangrill Pottsman
02-03-2017, 09:17 AM
It is all part of the drive to get players to spend money. You can buy him with $ or wait until he's available for coins at a much higher price.

No matter who I talk to when players say that Kobojo is about money, I totally disagree. Since day one I am fairly sure that they were selling mutants for money and as soon as I saw Mad Mike I wanted him and do you know what I did? I pushed myself for three days in Primal Legends so I could reach level 17 to get the 5K gold and as soon as I got it, the gold version of Mad Mike was mine. I've been playing the game for three years and not once have I paid real money for anything in the shop. The problem I see, is that there are so many that can't help themselves and are not willing to work hard at the game to achieve what they want, like I always do. No one is driving anyone to use real money and if you do happen to use money, then you shouldn't be complaining.

Neil Law
02-03-2017, 03:24 PM
No matter who I talk to when players say that Kobojo is about money, I totally disagree. Since day one I am fairly sure that they were selling mutants for money and as soon as I saw Mad Mike I wanted him and do you know what I did? I pushed myself for three days in Primal Legends so I could reach level 17 to get the 5K gold and as soon as I got it, the gold version of Mad Mike was mine. I've been playing the game for three years and not once have I paid real money for anything in the shop. The problem I see, is that there are so many that can't help themselves and are not willing to work hard at the game to achieve what they want, like I always do. No one is driving anyone to use real money and if you do happen to use money, then you shouldn't be complaining.

I'm at level 22 in PL so yep, been there done that, but you can only use this trick once. My comment is related to the increase in number of mutants being sold for $ and trend to higher gold prices for mutants - How many people can quickly earn that 2k+? You can't do it again for the next mutant that comes out that you want.

I have tags in the 250+ range that are quitting because the economics of the game prevent them from gaining newer mutants without spending cash. There aren't enough opportunities to get gold and useful mutants available for credits are few and far between.

I'd suggest doing some research next time rather than just assume we are lazy.

Vangrill Pottsman
02-08-2017, 11:20 AM
I'm at level 22 in PL so yep, been there done that, but you can only use this trick once. My comment is related to the increase in number of mutants being sold for $ and trend to higher gold prices for mutants - How many people can quickly earn that 2k+? You can't do it again for the next mutant that comes out that you want.

I have tags in the 250+ range that are quitting because the economics of the game prevent them from gaining newer mutants without spending cash. There aren't enough opportunities to get gold and useful mutants available for credits are few and far between.

I'd suggest doing some research next time rather than just assume we are lazy.

Sorry Neil if I sounded like I was insinuating that players are lazy, because that was not intention here. There are several things that I said that I stand by words, because too often do I see on the fan page of players complaining about how Kobojo is only out for the money and I totally disagree about this. The game is not about obtaining things quickly as I've said previously, you have to work at it to get what you want. I thought Mad Mike was priced fairly for gold as there are others that are priced higher, for example Goliath, he's still 5,000 gold. but I'm not complaining, because one day I will have enough gold to get him. I have found that the price with gold for mutants is reasonably consistent and not over priced at all. Deals for mutants come and go at very nice prices for gold, so the game is not about a quick solution, but a patient one. If you don't like the price of a particular mutant, you either wait for the price to drop and while you're waiting is to keep playing and slowly building your gold. And there are so may ways to get your gold yes? Gold Forges, Furnaces, PvP, collecting jackpot tokens and taking a chance on the slots, completing Achievements and so forth. I didn't buy the tokens for Sgt.Dusk nor did I for Mad Mike, both I wanted and I got them from pushing harder than usual. There is a difference between me saying, not wiling to work hard at it compared to, so many are lazy and don't put the effort in. It may sound the same, but it's not. What I was trying to say is, if you want something so bad, strive to be better, play harder to achieve what you want and not point fingers and say it's because they have the prices too high. I hope you all don't take what I say the wrong way, I am actually trying to make you all see. Peace.

Neil Law
02-10-2017, 03:57 PM
My point is that there is an increase in mutants you have to pay cash for or high gold amounts which can get people to buy gold again with cash. Over the past year there is been a marked increase in this happening.

Yeah, there are a lot of whiners in games - always will be. If they got things quickly they'd whine that the game was no challenge and too easy. So, I ignore most of those but there are valid complaints.

I don't have Goliath either. ;)

Brandon Charles
02-11-2017, 01:23 AM
I must admit that I won't purchase a mutant these days unless it's stats can match up to Muddy. I figure most of them will be obtainable for much cheaper if you can wait a little bit.

Vangrill Pottsman
02-13-2017, 12:59 AM
My point is that there is an increase in mutants you have to pay cash for or high gold amounts which can get people to buy gold again with cash. Over the past year there is been a marked increase in this happening.

Yeah, there are a lot of whiners in games - always will be. If they got things quickly they'd whine that the game was no challenge and too easy. So, I ignore most of those but there are valid complaints.

I don't have Goliath either. ;)

I will admit, that I thouhht it very strange with the selling of Cupid. At first I thought it said to buy with for 1,500, but then I read it again and I was surprised. Considering that St Valentines is a day of celebration, I think Cupid should be sold only for gold.