PDA

View Full Version : Interesting changes

Mali Vladika
01-29-2017, 01:23 PM
We all know that changing/updating game takes too much time and work. In my opinion, it is not enough only to make new mutants. We need some spice-up in game features to make this game more interesting.

Make weekend PVE events: in which you can only use certain gene, or certain type (only robots, only flying mutants, only curse mutants...) to pass the stages. The possibilities are unlimited.
Make mutants disassembly, so players can exchange mutants DNA (and limit to some number) - and this featue be only available once a week
Design new maps - you can sell them
Let the players choose their TAG
Sort friends by EVO, not by fame level
Balance PvP by EVO, not by points achieved

Neil Law
02-03-2017, 03:30 PM
Good start, of this I like

- weekend PvE event idea - would at least give us a wider range of competitions to try. Focusing on specific types would get us to use some that we don't normally use (I know I lean on my basic team) - perhaps a slow, tank competition because I hardly every use tank speed ones.

- choose tag, been a long request here and it would help to ensure your friends are getting the TAG you want them to be (I'm never quite sure and I know the forumula ;) ). Only change is it would the tag would have to be a member of your team.

- Friends by EVO - like it. Actually I'd like to know their tag by being able to hover over their names - hate the surprise when last time they were a big boss and this time it's a speeder (fast but low hit points).

- Balance by EVO - perhaps. Actually I'm not convinced the PvP is really balanced at all :)

Neil Law
02-03-2017, 03:32 PM
Definitely don't need more mutants right now - got more than we can use and most really don't add to the mix.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
02-06-2017, 06:04 PM
Definitely don't need more mutants right now - got more than we can use and most really don't add to the mix.

WE NEED MORE ROOFTOP SPACE!!