PDA

View Full Version : Faster Craftings

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
01-31-2017, 09:34 AM
Being a player who has lots of Daily Gifters must be a pain when you want to craft ALL of your orbs, maybe speedup the crafting by 25% or do "Shortcut Crafts", which i like select the amount of orbs eg. 700 lvl 0 orbs, then it will give you 100 lvl 1 orbs in return because to craft one orb that is one lvl higher you need 7 orbs of the lvl below it

HolyG
01-31-2017, 09:26 PM
Being a player who has lots of Daily Gifters must be a pain when you want to craft ALL of your orbs, maybe speedup the crafting by 25% or do "Shortcut Crafts", which i like select the amount of orbs eg. 700 lvl 0 orbs, then it will give you 100 lvl 1 orbs in return because to craft one orb that is one lvl higher you need 7 orbs of the lvl below it

I need this too and sending this to the team!

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
02-01-2017, 03:49 PM
I need this too and sending this to the team!

It had be a HUGE time saver

HolyG
02-02-2017, 10:05 PM
It had be a HUGE time saver

I know, right?!

Vangrill Pottsman
02-03-2017, 09:02 AM
I know, right?!

There are more problems to deal with than just speeding up the process when crafting in my opinion. For example, still problems with some psy-captains unable to play the pvp. .Pop ups when sending gifts. Breeding is not the same as in it's not as easy to get a duplicate like it use to. There are no daily challenges for those that play the game on the iPad.
I love the game, but it's like it needs a good going over with a fine tooth comb. The game was never like this two three years ago.

Abdullah Qumper
02-03-2017, 06:11 PM
There are more problems to deal with than just speeding up the process when crafting in my opinion. For example, still problems with some psy-captains unable to play the pvp. .Pop ups when sending gifts. Breeding is not the same as in it's not as easy to get a duplicate like it use to. There are no daily challenges for those that play the game on the iPad.
I love the game, but it's like it needs a good going over with a fine tooth comb. The game was never like this two three years ago.

well, if you have anything to improve it, share your thoughts, you don't know, maybe the devs agree with.

remember they listens to all of us, and they welcome for new suggestions, no?

HolyG
02-03-2017, 08:00 PM

Be sure to share your suggests!