PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] STORY

Nicu Monea
02-02-2017, 06:00 PM
What the monkey king from level 350 say after being defeated ? i clicked next :(((( my mystake.

Skunkix
02-02-2017, 06:22 PM
Yeah it happened to me a few times on old dialogues T_T.

Suck when hapens

Meo
02-02-2017, 07:51 PM
I'm on level 333...when I get there and if I remember, I will post it here. ;)

Nicu Monea
02-04-2017, 09:30 PM
still no one ?

ProudSpud
02-06-2017, 03:35 AM
I beat it a couple days ago. He said something along the lines that you had passed all the tests and were now ready to proceed. I remember Alcor (I think?) asking him to join the group, but he refuses.

Not exactly sure what his exact words were, but I hope this helps somehow. :D

Nicu Monea
02-06-2017, 04:19 PM
I beat it a couple days ago. He said something along the lines that you had passed all the tests and were now ready to proceed. I remember Alcor (I think?) asking him to join the group, but he refuses.

Not exactly sure what his exact words were, but I hope this helps somehow. :D

Thanks for the answer. I want an exactly dialogue from what the monkey king say's. Thanks.

Meo
02-06-2017, 09:58 PM
OK finished that level...

Wise Old Monkey, "So, you completed all the tests we placed in your path...
Congratulations, (player name), the time of the prophecy has come."

Grizzly Prince, "Honorable Macaque, my father has lost his mind. Is there no way to help him find reason again?"

Wise Old Monkey, "Walk the path of his heart to find the source of his curse."

Grizzly Prince, "We're so weak against my father's army. We're begging you. Please join us!"

Wise Old Monkey, "We can't help you any more.. "When the shield cannot be pierced, go around it". Search for the lost valley and if your heart is pure you will find help."

Nicu Monea
02-07-2017, 11:57 AM
OK finished that level...

Wise Old Monkey, "So, you completed all the tests we placed in your path...
Congratulations, (player name), the time of the prophecy has come."

Grizzly Prince, "Honorable Macaque, my father has lost his mind. Is there no way to help him find reason again?"

Wise Old Monkey, "Walk the path of his heart to find the source of his curse."

Grizzly Prince, "We're so weak against my father's army. We're begging you. Please join us!"

Wise Old Monkey, "We can't help you any more.. "When the shield cannot be pierced, go around it". Search for the lost valley and if your heart is pure you will find help."

This is what i wanted ! Thanks !