PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Poison effect doesn't work properly on level 345

smilesnow
02-03-2017, 06:21 AM
As explained in the title, I have played level345 twice and the poison effect does not work properly. The enemy deck is composed of three Rey and one Tai, and there is a blizzard effect that freezes both sides' heroes one turn after another. I used poison heroes like Nara, Komeul, etc to try to negate the enemy's healing ability and hoped the stacked poison effect would bring them down one by one. However after the first few turns the enemy heroes stopped losing hp for the poison effect. Please check this out.

Knightified
02-03-2017, 07:06 AM
Maybe they changed the everlasting poison effect and now it lasts 'x' amount of turns?

smilesnow
02-03-2017, 02:03 PM
Maybe they changed the everlasting poison effect and now it lasts 'x' amount of turns?When I first inflict poison damage it worked just fine. And after a few turns enemy heroes suddenly stopped losing hp even though their icon still showed them to be under poison effect. Besides I was using heroes like Nara and Komeul whose poison ability have no time limits unless healed. This is why I think it's more kind of a bug.