PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Erys' fire damage not doing damage

Knightified
02-04-2017, 04:52 AM
I've found that occasionally Erys' fire damage will not deal damage during the opponents turn. I have yet to find the exact cause of it and it seems to be a rather hit or miss bug but it has happened to me multiple times now.

Every time it has happened I had fired Erys' ability to completely cover a three-tile horizontal enemy hero (Styr, Pyk) on their front row, so maybe the bug is linked to hitting these wide heroes? The fire deals damage when it comes back to my turn, just not during their turn.

Sorry I can't provide many more details as I dont record while playing and can't exactly take a screenshot of something like this. If I'm able to find out any more information on how to reproduce the bug I'll post an update reply to this thread.

smilesnow
02-05-2017, 09:49 AM
Haven't noticed it yet. But the damage numbers popping up after a hero used his/her skill aren't correct after the update. Is it possible that the actually damage is done but the display doesn't show the damage?

Knightified
02-05-2017, 03:40 PM
Haven't noticed it yet. But the damage numbers popping up after a hero used his/her skill aren't correct after the update. Is it possible that the actually damage is done but the display doesn't show the damage?

No that's a separate bug all together. This one literally does no fire damage on the enemy turn. Doesn't destroy the troops or damage heroes. Like I said though, it's rather hit or miss it seems.

Meo
02-05-2017, 10:20 PM
I can confirm this bug. Size of hero is irrelevant and appears random.

I had a Harron down to 21HP (opponent only had Kishu on the board, no debuffers like Saru/Komeul played). Since I was sure that the fire would take out the 21 HP, I left him alone and Harron suffered no damage at all.

I also had a game where I played a Stortan and Erys fire killed him during my turn. So it would appear size of the hero does not matter.

ProudSpud
02-06-2017, 02:53 AM
I can confirm this bug too. Just not only with Erys, but any kind of fire damage. It just randomly doesn't deal damage. No matter if its a hero or simply tiles.

[K] BlueSky
02-06-2017, 10:21 AM
Thank you for the reports, we'll look into this as soon as possible!

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have more information on this issue.