PDA

View Full Version : Dose my reactor mutants count after I sell it?

Abdullah Qumper
02-05-2017, 07:04 PM
Hi all,

I have Q about "Mutant Reactor"... I will give you example then I tell you what is my question, so I make my self clear...

let's say: I have one of the five mutant in the super hero mutants reactor (Enforcer)... and then after a while I sell him...
then they change the "mutant reactor" and put new set like space wars or Japan... then they put back the super hero mutant reactor again...

do I still have to get (Enforcer) again even I have him before and sold him, in order to get the 6th(bonce) mutant?
or it's already ticked/marked with green mark means I have him and just I have to get the 4 other mutants to get the 6th(bonce) mutant?

for Bingo off course...

I hope say my question clear and simple, so you understand.

thanks

HolyG
02-05-2017, 08:21 PM
Hi all,

I have Q about "Mutant Reactor"... I will give you example then I tell you what is my question, so I make my self clear...

let's say: I have one of the five mutant in the super hero mutants reactor (Enforcer)... and then after a while I sell him...
then they change the "mutant reactor" and put new set like space wars or Japan... then they put back the super hero mutant reactor again...

do I still have to get (Enforcer) again even I have him before and sold him, in order to get the 6th(bonce) mutant?
or it's already ticked/marked with green mark means I have him and just I have to get the 4 other mutants to get the 6th(bonce) mutant?

for Bingo off course...

I hope say my question clear and simple, so you understand.

thanks

Yes, he is marked as saved.