PDA

View Full Version : Daily Dungeons

smilesnow
02-06-2017, 12:18 PM
After playing the current event dungeon for several seasons , I find myself unwilling to enter it anymore. The reason is simple: the event dungeon has turned out to be unproductive, time-consuming and boring. Therefore I am here proposing a new "Daily Dungeon" system. My thoughts are as follows and are opening for discussion.

From Monday to Sunday, we have a different dungeon everyday. The daily dungeon is composed of 3 difficulties and every commander has three attempts in all. No matter what difficulty, one player can only beat the daily dungeon 3 times. On each difficulty level, there are three battles. One: beat your opponent. Two: Destroy targets. Three: Boss battle. But the enemy strengths vary in three difficulties. Easy level is recommended for players above level 10. Medium level is recommended for players above level18. And hard level is for players above level 23.

Monday: red dungeon. Enemies are red heroes. Easy level will produce 10-15 common red hero pieces, with a small chance of 1-3 rare red hero pieces. Medium level will produce 6-8 rare red hero pieces, with a small chance of 1 epic red hero piece. The hard level will produce 1-2 epic hero pieces, with a tiny chance of 1 legendary hero piece.

Tuesday to Thursday will be green, yellow and blue dungeons with the same level design as the Monday dungeon.

Friday is a mixed dungeon in which the possible results are all color hero pieces.

Saturday is a gold dungeon in which one gets 3500 gold for beating easy level, 7000 gold for medium level, and 12000 gold for hard level.

Sunday is an exp dungeon in which one gets 5000 commander experience for beating easy level, 10000 experience for medium level, and 20000 experience for hard level.

What do you think?

Knightified
02-06-2017, 03:18 PM
I like the idea. Gives players another thing to do.

ProudSpud
02-06-2017, 07:34 PM
Works for me. Though I can't this happening any time soon. It does take time to program all of this. Cool concept though.

Pheenix
02-06-2017, 10:22 PM
I'd be up for anything that increases XP. I'm half way through lvl 26, finished the story (so far) and at 500 a win in PVP, I estimate it'll take me about 50 years to hit the current lvl cap.

On that note, anyone know the XP requirements for lvls 27 and 28?

Michael Garde
02-07-2017, 01:41 AM

my next lvl is 29 and thats 256000... pretty sure the amount of xp just doubles each lvl

Knightified
02-07-2017, 07:43 PM
I'd be up for anything that increases XP. I'm half way through lvl 26, finished the story (so far) and at 500 a win in PVP, I estimate it'll take me about 50 years to hit the current lvl cap.

128K from level 27 to level 28.