PDA

View Full Version : Event is toooooo hard.

NickWilde
02-09-2017, 11:58 AM
1, Those green units who deal massive direct damage to us when they die are really annoying. Most of time I like to use heroes with random range attack (eg. the squirrel with machine gun) and cannot avoid to kill those green dudes. The punishment is unacceptable.

2, Wan&Xiao with double damage is entirely a nightmare. Especially when comes with Liu.

3, Each rocket unit deals 45 damage to me for each time it's turn begins, and with multiple rockets, the AI is unstoppable.

4, The price sucks, as it used to be. It doesn't match the difficulty.It is even less worthy than a 8-hours chest.:angry:

To be honest, I may never try this event again if no changes are made.-_-

Meo
02-09-2017, 05:29 PM
1. Yes, the only way to win this event is to have Cipai and you need to keep him around for the hero killing levels too (to bring your HP back to normal). For players that don't have Cipai I advise against playing Hard...you won't make it.

2. I think I passed the level before Wan&Xiao show up cause I never seen them both times I played.

4. Price is the same as regular price.

I personally like this event, cause it is a bit harder than the previous but I do think if you don't have a high enough HP or certain heroes, it will make playing extremely difficult if not impossible.

Knightified
02-10-2017, 01:14 AM
Personally I think the difficulty of this event is needed. The other events haven't been much of a challenge, this one requires strategy.

Michael Garde
02-10-2017, 02:19 AM
It's about time the events got a bit more challenging! Complaints have always been its too easy up until now. Hard level should be for the higher experienced players. Those green units were nasty first time but now I know not to attack them it's not bad at all. just cause you have a strategy you like to use that doesn't work well in some levels then that's good cause it makes you think and change strategies therefore stopping the game from going stale. I've played through 3 times now and kinda got it Sussed out but first two times I lost a few times. The prizes are pretty pathetic tho, out of the 3 games all I've got is 2 epic cards and all the rest rare and common, I was really hoping to score that new flamingo hero but I'll prob only have another couple of play throughs before it's not worth the gems. I've never gotten a legendary from an event despite it saying there's a chance, has anyone ever gotten one from these events?

smilesnow
02-10-2017, 02:49 AM
The event dungeon has already become mediocre. Large input but little output. The very first one of the kind, the 2016 Halloween dungeon was really some event back then;) kind of missing that. This time, it took me 5 runs to obtain Floyd. The first four didn't yield a single epic card piece. Never want to board this "friend-ship" again;) By the way, those death-bombers if killed in frozen state will do no direct damage. Even so, they still prove to be "challenging ".

NickWilde
02-10-2017, 05:24 AM
1. Yes, the only way to win this event is to have Cipai and you need to keep him around for the hero killing levels too (to bring your HP back to normal). For players that don't have Cipai I advise against playing Hard...you won't make it.

2. I think I passed the level before Wan&Xiao show up cause I never seen them both times I played.

4. Price is the same as regular price.

I personally like this event, cause it is a bit harder than the previous but I do think if you don't have a high enough HP or certain heroes, it will make playing extremely difficult if not impossible.

2, It's a matter of fortune I think, and if you are not lucky enough to achieve the goal before Wan&Xiao show up, it's time to revive.

4, Sorry, I meant reward.... I personally still think they should reduce the difficulty, or just make the reward more attractive, such as containing at least a kind of epic, to make my effort and rubies paid in this event worthy.

NickWilde
02-10-2017, 05:27 AM
Personally I think the difficulty of this event is needed. The other events haven't been much of a challenge, this one requires strategy.

Then it's not suitable for lvl20, isn't it?
I think they should give out a brand new difficulty, which stands for higher difficulty and more attractive reward.

NickWilde
02-10-2017, 05:30 AM
It's about time the events got a bit more challenging! Complaints have always been its too easy up until now. Hard level should be for the higher experienced players. Those green units were nasty first time but now I know not to attack them it's not bad at all. just cause you have a strategy you like to use that doesn't work well in some levels then that's good cause it makes you think and change strategies therefore stopping the game from going stale. I've played through 3 times now and kinda got it Sussed out but first two times I lost a few times. The prizes are pretty pathetic tho, out of the 3 games all I've got is 2 epic cards and all the rest rare and common, I was really hoping to score that new flamingo hero but I'll prob only have another couple of play throughs before it's not worth the gems. I've never gotten a legendary from an event despite it saying there's a chance, has anyone ever gotten one from these events?

I have played through about 20 times in total and got 0 legendary, give me five.;)

NickWilde
02-10-2017, 05:33 AM
The event dungeon has already become mediocre. Large input but little output. The very first one of the kind, the 2016 Halloween dungeon was really some event back then;) kind of missing that. This time, it took me 5 runs to obtain Floyd. The first four didn't yield a single epic card piece. Never want to board this "friend-ship" again;) By the way, those death-bombers if killed in frozen state will do no direct damage. Even so, they still prove to be "challenging ".

First time I saw those death-bombers, I thought they are friendly cause they cured my units.

But latter,-_-

02-10-2017, 08:15 AM
its too easy.

NickWilde
02-10-2017, 08:56 AM
its too easy.

认真的吗--',绿色的那货你怎么处理

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
02-10-2017, 01:06 PM
1, Those green units who deal massive direct damage to us when they die are really annoying. Most of time I like to use heroes with random range attack (eg. the squirrel with machine gun) and cannot avoid to kill those green dudes. The punishment is unacceptable.

2, Wan&Xiao with double damage is entirely a nightmare. Especially when comes with Liu.

3, Each rocket unit deals 45 damage to me for each time it's turn begins, and with multiple rockets, the AI is unstoppable.

4, The price sucks, as it used to be. It doesn't match the difficulty.It is even less worthy than a 8-hours chest.:angry:

To be honest, I may never try this event again if no changes are made.-_-

I'm a Wan and Xiao user and I know their weaknesses :P

NickWilde
02-10-2017, 01:22 PM
I'm a Wan and Xiao user and I know their weaknesses :P

You mean put your hero in the 2nd and 5th row?

02-10-2017, 01:50 PM
什么绿色那货 我是觉得没什么难度 就是耗时间 32级了已经 目前只玩pvp

NickWilde
02-10-2017, 04:41 PM
什么绿色那货 我是觉得没什么难度 就是耗时间 32级了已经 目前只玩pvp

32级……难怪,膜拜大佬

Skunkix
02-10-2017, 05:53 PM
yeah this event is harder than others, buts its really nice anyways. The green troll racoons are really little punks. Cipai is obligatory use there :P

Meo
02-10-2017, 05:59 PM
To be fair...I think "hard" is now worthy of the title Hard.

Easy is still easy.

And Medium is Medium (cause I think Level 5 is when the death paint bombers come out)

02-11-2017, 05:15 PM
32级……难怪,膜拜大佬 你id多少 现在给好友英雄可以兑换经验 升级比以前容易 我从中得到了30多万经验了