PDA

View Full Version : K Allen Bernard take notice of this

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
02-09-2017, 03:07 PM
I have this one MGG Friend called Sp Ace Sur Fer, he LITERALLY breaks the code so he can gain early access to the game and tried to steal my account, I might suggest banning his MGG Account, he block me on FB I think it is because he has suspicion of me exposing him but my friend gave me his FB link: https://www.facebook.com/space.surfer.m?fref=ts . K Allen Bernard please take notice of this

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
02-09-2017, 03:17 PM
I know the app he uses to break the code but I don't want to tell it publicly here so I will pm you K Allen Bernard

[K] Allen Bernard
02-10-2017, 01:36 PM
Message received, however there is nothing we can do regarding the program.

And I checked, even if his FB account seems correct, it's not the one he uses to play MGG so I cannot identify him :/ I would need the account he uses to be able to check into his game.

Cheers,

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
02-10-2017, 04:23 PM
Allen Bernard;67297']Message received, however there is nothing we can do regarding the program.

And I checked, even if his FB account seems correct, it's not the one he uses to play MGG so I cannot identify him :/ I would need the account he uses to be able to check into his game.

Cheers,

He plays it with his Facebook account though because when I add him, he has strong tags and stuff like that, I also visited and saw Platinum Xeleroth 1 day before he was release

[K] Allen Bernard
02-10-2017, 05:14 PM
Well we have a special system that enables us, from the Facebook account to find the game linked to it.
There is none here, so it's not the correct account. he probably has several ones.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
02-11-2017, 06:03 AM
Allen Bernard;67308']Well we have a special system that enables us, from the Facebook account to find the game linked to it.
There is none here, so it's not the correct account. he probably has several ones.

Hmmmm..... There should be another way, I'll just have to bait his Kobojo ID

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
02-11-2017, 06:11 AM
Ok, you know last time there was like a gift where you have t use your Kobojo ID to connect and get it. Yeah try that on Valentine's day to give 500 gold so he wouldn't have any suspicion. Therefore, he will enter his ID and you can search for it

[K] Allen Bernard
02-13-2017, 11:14 AM
Ok, you know last time there was like a gift where you have t use your Kobojo ID to connect and get it. Yeah try that on Valentine's day to give 500 gold so he wouldn't have any suspicion. Therefore, he will enter his ID and you can search for it

:D Not sure it's worth it but I'll have a look into this.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
02-14-2017, 01:57 PM
Allen Bernard;67378']:D Not sure it's worth it but I'll have a look into this.

Or perhaps on MGG Anniversary :P