PDA

View Full Version : You just lost a paying player! [Random vs Constructed]

JB48
02-09-2017, 10:24 PM
Decided to call it quits after facing maybe 28 constructed decks out of 30 matches in last 2-3 days!

The game is uninstalled and unless somehow, i see that random battle will be random vs random, gone for good!

smilesnow
02-10-2017, 02:57 AM
Sorry to hear that. You can go to constructed deck as well. In this current version some effective decks emerged, and people want to exploit that. It's always the case.

02-10-2017, 08:17 AM
i go random . win 4 out of 5. take it easy

[K] BlueSky
02-10-2017, 10:51 AM
We're very sorry to read this, you will be missed - as a Community member, and player.

In regards to Random & Constructed being mixed, we agree that the situation isn't ideal but we feel that if we split the queues right now, consequences on the waiting time and matchmaking formulas would be negative.
Therefore, we're taking our time before applying any changes, thanks to great feedback from our players and growing playerbase, we're confident to polish the ranked experience even further in the future.

Please stay tuned for updates and don't hesitate to drop us a line :)

02-10-2017, 01:59 PM
BlueSky;67291']We're very sorry to read this, you will be missed - as a Community member, and player.

In regards to Random & Constructed being mixed, we agree that the situation isn't ideal but we feel that if we split the queues right now, consequences on the waiting time and matchmaking formulas would be negative.
Therefore, we're taking our time before applying any changes, thanks to great feedback from our players and growing players, we're confident to polish the ranked experience even further in the future.

Please stay tuned for updates and don't hesitate to drop us a line :)

i couldnt agree more. that is why we lose much less in random mode. there is no such an ideal situation for everyone. furthermore. if those
constructed defeated by a random ones . constructed should lose2

Meo
02-10-2017, 05:46 PM
i couldnt agree more. that is why we lose much less in random mode. there is no such an ideal situation for everyone. furthermore. if those
constructed defeated by a random ones . constructed should lose2

Or maybe less chance of getting a 8 hr or 12 hr chest. Losing double the elo is a bit tough (though as a random player I understand the frustration).

Skunkix
02-10-2017, 05:50 PM
Im the only one who likes to get matched vs a constructed team?? Its way more challenging and funny to try to win with a random team. I even enjoy more loosing vs a constructed team than wining vs a random team.

Meo
02-10-2017, 05:57 PM
Maybe if constructed teams weren't all 2R & 2B it would be more interest. I don't mind the all yellow teams cause they're a rarity now

Michael Garde
02-10-2017, 07:14 PM
Im the only one who likes to get matched vs a constructed team?? Its way more challenging and funny to try to win with a random team. I even enjoy more loosing vs a constructed team than wining vs a random team.

Your not the only one, I like it too. losing doesn't worry me as long as I have a bit of fun. it is just a game after all you after all

Michael Garde
02-10-2017, 07:24 PM
Maybe if constructed teams weren't all 2R & 2B it would be more interest. I don't mind the all yellow teams cause they're a rarity now

Most constructed teams I see are that and pretty much all use wan&xiao now. I do as well.
The team I still most dislike playing against tho is the noren ned drall or krys powered up with Kane. They chip away at you for a bit and then wipe 1000 points or more off ya in one go. Those games suck

Skunkix
02-10-2017, 09:03 PM
Most constructed teams I see are that and pretty much all use wan&xiao now. I do as well.
The team I still most dislike playing against tho is the noren ned drall or krys powered up with Kane. They chip away at you for a bit and then wipe 1000 points or more off ya in one go. Those games suck

Yeah hate otks lol

Also playing in random practically nullifies the elo lose, so losing is not big deal. Random its win win even losing vs constructed

Meo
02-10-2017, 09:17 PM

Almost forgot about those guys...

You really need to hope for a team that can draw them out (Hembala/Saru), buffers and cascade that can finish them off before Drall/Noren is ready.

But I don't mind these teams. It's basically a game of who's faster.

James D Douglas
02-14-2017, 10:22 PM
Decided to call it quits after facing maybe 28 constructed decks out of 30 matches in last 2-3 days!

The game is uninstalled and unless somehow, i see that random battle will be random vs random, gone for good!

I agree with him, why don't you set up an algorithm that matches players based on percentages so that players on random will most likely be teamed up with other randoms but if there are not any available then they get matched up with custom matches.

Although I have already taken a break from this game because it apparently is not Android friendly... :(

[K] BlueSky
02-15-2017, 11:05 AM
why don't you set up an algorithm that matches players based on percentages so that players on random will most likely be teamed up with other randoms but if there are not any available then they get matched up with custom matches.

We're actually working on this as we speak ;)

In regards to your issue on Android, our Support team will be very glad to assist, please get in touch with them from here: https://nexus.kobojo.com/

[K] BlueSky
02-23-2017, 02:13 PM
why don't you set up an algorithm that matches players based on percentages so that players on random will most likely be teamed up with other randoms but if there are not any available then they get matched up with custom matches.

And this is now live as we speak, we look forward to read further feedback on the queue :)
/thread renamed