PDA

View Full Version : Why do you guys prefer to play with random team?

NickWilde
02-11-2017, 03:44 AM
As a steady constructed-team-player, I'm a little confused.

I play constructed team because it can make me claim the battle chest faster, and I enjoy the feeling that fight with those heroes I like.

How about you?;)

Meo
02-11-2017, 05:53 AM
I have played constructed in the past when I get frustrated/really need that chest. But...you kind of know what you must do. The order to do it, etc. So it makes things a bit less challenging/fun.

I like random cause it's more...interesting? You never know what will happen. I really enjoy this ugly as hell games. Like today. My only chance of winning was to activate Gwenn, Stortan and Rey every turn. My enemy had to activate Rod, he also had a Maarrar. It was so ugly...yet so fun.

I never get this thrill with constructed.

smilesnow
02-11-2017, 10:31 AM
Played random a lot. Then More people are using constructed decks so I played constructed. Now back to random;)

Skunkix
02-11-2017, 02:51 PM
Random push your skills to the limit. You also learn some funny combos. Random its like to playing a hard level and try to win with you got, it really makes you focus on improvising a strategy. This game is about strategy so....

Knightified
02-11-2017, 05:16 PM
I do both.

As far as random goes, it just mixes up the game for me a little, which I enjoy. Get to use heroes I normally don't use.

02-12-2017, 04:55 AM
呵呵呵 呵呵呵呵呵