PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Odds

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
02-11-2017, 07:32 AM
Legendary will be obtainable in the shop for 90000 gold but they rarely appears and so far I haven't been getting any Legendaries from any chest except when I bought the Legendary Chest and got Wan and Xiao, I think maybe make the free chest into 4 or 5 hours and make it 2 free chest at once, that way Legendaries will be a bit easier to get. And yes, I have 3 Magical Chest and 1 Super Magical Chest, yet still no Legendaries from those chests

02-11-2017, 05:13 PM
that is the very way they are called lengendary. rare rare and rare. if they can be got the way u wanna it to be. they are not lengendary

Estefan Rodriguez
02-15-2017, 05:26 PM
Well they still could be legendary lol just cost a pretty penny

Skunkix
02-15-2017, 05:33 PM
Rarity of cards deppends mostly from skill and stats of hero not for the way you get it.

Michael Garde
02-15-2017, 08:48 PM
i've noticed them in the shop about once a week, occasionally twice so thats not too bad really.
and i've only ever got legendaries from the bear league chest, buying the most expensive chest (when they were half price) and of course that legendary chest.

Estefan Rodriguez
02-15-2017, 09:24 PM
i've noticed them in the shop about once a week, occasionally twice so thats not too bad really.
and i've only ever got legendaries from the bear league chest, buying the most expensive chest (when they were half price) and of course that legendary chest.

i think it was day before yesterday, hembala AND stortan were in the shop lol bought them both better believe that

Meo
02-15-2017, 09:29 PM
Chest are not the best way to get legendary (unless it's one of those special offers with a guaranteed legendary). I have never gotten a legendary from a regular chest. I also never gotten a legendary via the dungeon either.

Best way to get legendary is 1. In Shop. 2. Lion League Chest (from Arena)

Michael Garde
02-15-2017, 11:06 PM
i think it was day before yesterday, hembala AND stortan were in the shop lol bought them both better believe that

thats what i was thinking, i bought them both too. When the second one came up tho I had to scramble to earn enough coin to get it. got me the 4th hembala I needed to get him to lvl 3 but didnt have enough coin to upgrade him now :(