PDA

View Full Version : [QUESTION] Correct behaviour after max level?

weXer
02-13-2017, 09:58 AM
I wanted to check what was the expected behaviour after you max out a hero. I've attached an image with Shura Lv 12.

Once I reached Max I was then given a 100 card target but nothing happened when I hit that 100 cards as you can see from the pic.

Is this correct behaviour or should I be able to exchange the excess cards for another currency? Seems to be a bit buggy as it is to give a target and then nothing happens.
http://imgh.us/IMG_7789.jpg

[K] BlueSky
02-13-2017, 10:10 AM
Congratulations for evolving Shura to the max, Commander!

This is as intended indeed, once a Hero is maxed out, you may still collect him despite having earn its best version :)

weXer
02-13-2017, 10:24 AM
OK understood, but why is there a target of 100 cards after level 12? It looks buggy with current design.

I feel it would be much better for player reward and retention to allow me to exchange batches of 100 cards for x Gems or x Coins depending on rarity. Then it's not just me gathering cards to give them away.

Anyway it's just a suggestion, I guess you don't have too many players with Heroes at max level. However on the flip side the players that are at max level have most lightly invested a lot of time, money or effort and the suggestion above is another positive reason to keep investing to max heroes. Right now the incentive is limited to that initial 'yes it's maxed' and then there's the emptiness as you realise you've invested too much life :D

[K] BlueSky
02-13-2017, 10:27 AM
Interesting suggestion in regards to a trade feature, although to be honest this could be extremely complicated to implement.
It will be shared with our production team :) have a wonderful day!

Knightified
02-14-2017, 01:15 AM
Dang, 120 damage.

On another note, I feel like something really cool would be to update the look of the hero once it reaches max level. I realize this is a lot of work for not much reward as far as Kobojo is concerned but it would be a cool way to reward those players who achieve something like this.

After all, this is the first time I've ever seen a max hero lol. Also congrats on that weXer. I like the trade-in idea too.

Michael Garde
02-14-2017, 01:52 AM
I didn't even know heroes had a max level nor have I seen one above lol 10
But I agree with knighty, a new look for maxed heroes would be a good idea

smilesnow
02-14-2017, 05:16 AM
Definitely there should be some exclusive indicators to a maxed hero.

weXer
02-14-2017, 10:20 AM
They do have one tiny visual change to the frame around the character (see it has little angle wings)... but would be amazing to have a little indicator if not a full new skin. Military stripes or a medal

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
02-14-2017, 04:19 PM
BlueSky;67375']Interesting suggestion in regards to a trade feature, although to be honest this could be extremely complicated to implement.
It will be shared with our production team :) have a wonderful day!

Why not a refund feature after reaching the max 100 capped

Meo
02-14-2017, 05:05 PM
It would be nice for a maxed out hero to have some indicator and a recycle bin of sorts would be nice.

02-15-2017, 03:32 AM
i think we should not get the card of that hero upon max level. its a waste and nothing to do

Meo
02-15-2017, 03:42 AM
But then you won't be able to repay the debt and give it back to people.

Knightified
02-15-2017, 02:27 PM
i think we should not get the card of that hero upon max level. its a waste and nothing to do

Can still donate to others though.