PDA

View Full Version : [Closed] Rant

Jobriath Theron Burn
02-15-2017, 04:53 PM
my account was banned for "abusing refunds" . . . I have never hacked nor cheated a day in my life. I in fact spent $89.91 none of which I was refunded, to get the cards and crystals I have. Now I'm told I need to PayPal the developers $70 more dollars if I want my account reinstated. If I had done this (and my bank records show otherwise ) I could understand the action . . But I gained nothing more than what I bought in the game and if I am banned because of your system . . How is that my fault?
Quick reply to this message

Jobriath Theron Burn
02-15-2017, 06:31 PM
No responses?????

Skunkix
02-15-2017, 07:30 PM
Just a question, i asume yes but... did you already contacted support?

Jobriath Theron Burn
02-15-2017, 08:00 PM
Yes and that's how I found out why I was banned and that I would have to send them $70 dollars to play again

Jobriath Theron Burn
02-15-2017, 08:02 PM
If I had gotten any money back I could see some validity to the ban but I have not been refunded any money at all

Jobriath Theron Burn
02-15-2017, 08:24 PM
"Kobojo Support Today at 06:01
Dear Jobriath,

You have been banned for abusing store refunds: purchasing digital content on Primal Legends and getting refunded afterwards, effectively not paying the content.

Exceptionally as a favor to you, we can unban your account provided the debt of charged transactions is payed: a total of 70USD ($).
Please credit the funds through paypal at Devops@kobojo.com and write to us once this is done, your account will be unsuspended right away.

The Kobojo Team

Kobojo Team"

Jobriath Theron Burn
02-15-2017, 09:19 PM
And paging through the threads I don't see anyone else having this issue

Knightified
02-15-2017, 10:27 PM
If I had gotten any money back I could see some validity to the ban but I have not been refunded any money at all

That's very odd. Definitely contact support.

smilesnow
02-16-2017, 02:55 AM
I play on iOS and made several in game purchases through iTunes Store. Sometimes iTunes Store may put some of my late in game purchases in one bill and the in game purchases can be from more than one game. My point is that is it possible that you refunded an order that also combines your purchases including the pg purchase? That order may appear to be an order from a different game.

Jobriath Theron Burn
02-16-2017, 05:02 AM
I'm not arguing the purchases . . I made them . . What I am arguing is that I got banned for getting money back after the purchases went through ( getting my in game cards and crystals for free ) . . . Thing is I didn't get any money back . . So if money was refunded it sure wasn't to me

Jobriath Theron Burn
02-16-2017, 05:02 AM
I did and they say I owe them 70 dollars

Michael Garde
02-16-2017, 06:00 AM
Mate send them a copy of your bank transactions and show there was nothing refunded if that's the case.. Seems the only way your gunna get out of it

Jobriath Theron Burn
02-16-2017, 09:47 AM
I asked if that's what they needed to see . . No response yet

Jobriath Theron Burn
02-16-2017, 11:13 AM
Can't understand why I'm getting no "support" from those in charge of this . . You are going to ban a paying but can't show proof of the accusation. . . But I can prove it didn't happen

[K] BlueSky
02-16-2017, 11:14 AM
If our automated tools detected chargeback abuse, you will get such a response from our Support team.
Whilst we don't believe a mistake is impossible, you can ask for a review directly in the support ticket.

Billing & Account management issues aren't discussed publicly as per company policy.
/Thread kindly do not duplicate to avoid any suspensions on your forum account.