PDA

View Full Version : [Team Guide] Red Team PvE/ Yellow Team PvE/PvP

Estefan Rodriguez
02-15-2017, 05:05 PM
Primal ID 771759

These is the teams i use in PvE/PvP? to help make quick work of all the nodes ive done thus far.

Red Team PvE
------------------
Wan&Xiao
Liu
Erys
Squy
-----------------
The purpose of this team is to go completely all out and finish the battle quick, having no direct hero atk is not a problem either.

With Wan&Xiao you can either nearly clear the board, or use them to drag the heros to the center if there on the edge, then i use liu to end them, if there still alive erys finishes them all, incase of a emergency i keep squy to deal the last bit of damage, but i mainly use her as another unit damager, Erys can also be used as a unit damager if he is not needed as a hero killer, with this team ive won many quest nodes, hope this helps at all.

Yellow/Partial Green Team PvE/PvP?
----------------------
Hembala
Ken-uh
Drall
Styr
----------------

The purpose of this team is suppose to annihilate your opponents heroes and cripple there team

With Hembala you can deal dmg BEFORE there heroes come out, so thell already be weak and you can just pick them off with your other 2 heroes. Styr is here to power them up to make sure they can deal the final blow, also put styr in front of the heroes to block unit dmg, if he dies which is sad, all heroes on your field inherit his life, so your heroes are ALOT harder to kill now. Ken-uh is a aoe hero hitter incase they have some weak ones to pick off and deal some dmg to the opponent, great card, drall is there to pick off your most HATED hero on the field, with hembalas dmg before hand and styrs power up any hero should die unless you get the worst board possible.

These are the 2 teams i use in my game of primal legends, hope this helps and thanks for reading

Estefan Rodriguez
02-15-2017, 05:15 PM
Im not a pvper due to anxiety issues, so i hope that doesnt hurt my chances

[K] BlueSky
02-16-2017, 12:17 PM
Thanks for sharing these guides :)

Estefan Rodriguez
02-17-2017, 11:17 PM
my pleasure, these are 2 teams ive actually been using for awhile, recently got falkner so i might be using him

Estefan Rodriguez
02-21-2017, 02:44 AM
Just tested another team thats working atm,..suppose to have ned but i dont have it so i replaced him with another card

Surge Team
------------------------
Gyle
Roku
Kishu
Kane

This team is basically a waiting game for when you think the time is right to just completely obliterate your opponent

You start off with Kishu when shes up at the beginning of your turn and dish out some extra dmg with your minorly powered up troops, wither she dies or lives is all in your favor, originally you wouldnt have Kane but you can bring him out before Kishu to dish out some extra extra dmg, when you think the time is right, send out Roku and Gyle at the sametime, but make sure they are going shoot out the oppoisate of each others colors so they can power up one another faster.

I tested this out on a couple of casual pvp matches, won 2 out of 3, i think it turned out pretty well