PDA

View Full Version : Other ways to gain EXP aside from pvp/nodes?

Estefan Rodriguez
02-17-2017, 07:29 AM
any feature updates coming that allows exp gain from other sources other then whats implemented now? cant really pvp due to anxiety issues for games i actually care about...bad because i want to level...good because that means i love this game, getting exp from dungeons would be the best bet, i mean once your done with all the nodes...you HAVE to pvp to level...which is kinda bad...for me at least =/

i mean you cant really depend on getting exp from leveling your heroes since in order to do that you would have to invest in Chests/Rubies, and you get 500xp per node regardless of your level. i just wanna be able to grind exp without my heart exploding from pvping too much...any suggestions?

Skunkix
02-17-2017, 10:49 AM
Well game is focused on pvp. There is not other way to gain xp beside maps and lvl up characters.
You should try to chill out about pvp. Use random mode is basically the best way, lot of xp and almost none elo loosing.

Maybe someday they add xp on dungeons, but for now, best way is pvp after finishing the actual 375 map levels

Estefan Rodriguez
02-17-2017, 05:27 PM
Well game is focused on pvp. There is not other way to gain xp beside maps and lvl up characters.
You should try to chill out about pvp. Use random mode is basically the best way, lot of xp and almost none elo loosing.

Maybe someday they add xp on dungeons, but for now, best way is pvp after finishing the actual 375 map levels

i tried random pvp.....its less stressful on my heart ill admit it because i didint put the team together, but still i cant play it for long

Meo
02-17-2017, 05:29 PM
Yeah. Once you finish the levels, you really only have PvP for both EXP and Chest.

Hero leveling is not the most viable method. EXP is collected in an amphora when you donate card to friends but you need to pay to break it to get the EXP. So the longer you can wait the better.

Skunkix
02-17-2017, 06:08 PM
i tried random pvp.....its less stressful on my heart ill admit it because i didint put the team together, but still i cant play it for long

I may recomend you to do the 5 results strategy. I do it often. Its simple you play till you won or lose 5 times.W/e happens first.
I had really ugly lose streaks thanks to a reallyreally BS luck of my adversary sometimes. I learned when to stop, tomorrow will be another day.

Estefan Rodriguez
02-17-2017, 11:16 PM
I may recomend you to do the 5 results strategy. I do it often. Its simple you play till you won or lose 5 times.W/e happens first.
I had really ugly lose streaks thanks to a reallyreally BS luck of my adversary sometimes. I learned when to stop, tomorrow will be another day.

cant really pvp for that long on any mmo/mobile or console game i play, i can only pvp a few times and i have to stop or ill become too overwhelmed, tryin to get to 25 so i can have some shots at ned lol

Estefan Rodriguez
02-18-2017, 05:23 AM
turns out i can handle random pvp....did like 10 pvp matches, won 7 lost 3, not as bad on me considering the rewards are far more greater then the penalty for losing, guess i can handle this for now, but would still be good to have other ways of gaining exp

Michael Garde
02-21-2017, 12:41 AM
I think we should gain at least a small amount of exp from losing pvp battles as well. We are still playing th game after all. To avoid people just farming exp if you concede you won't gain any but for anyone that plays til the end and loses imo we should still be rewarded with some exp

Skunkix
02-22-2017, 10:50 PM
You can always close app, no concede just disconect from battle and its a way to farm xp loosing

Michael Garde
02-23-2017, 01:28 AM
You can always close app, no concede just disconect from battle and its a way to farm xp loosing
easy solution and I kinda stated it already
"but for anyone that plays til the end and loses imo we should still be rewarded with some exp"
so make it you only gain exp from losing if you complete the battle. That would be no different than how you only gain exp from winning if you complete the battle.

Meo
02-23-2017, 03:00 AM
I think it also depends on how much EXP you are getting. Maybe 10% that of winning in random. So 50 EXP.

It's not really farm worthy if it cost you elo...but it helps a little bit. And for people that experience genuine DC when they're winning.

Michael Garde
02-23-2017, 04:04 AM
Yeah I was only thinking a little bit. just a reward for still playing he game despite having some bad luck.

Estefan Rodriguez
02-23-2017, 04:30 AM
man ive been on 23 for like nearly 2 weeks, just wanna hit 25 already so i can have shots at ned from chests i open

Michael Garde
02-23-2017, 05:41 AM
man ive been on 23 for like nearly 2 weeks, just wanna hit 25 already so i can have shots at ned from chests i open

well once you 24 its gunna feel like forever trying to get to 25... i just hit 29 yesterday and i've been hanging on getting to it for ages so I could get souhel. him kahn and that newest legendary are the only 3 I dont have but he is the only one of those I really want....
now im there im not really worried about my lvl cause it only means a little bit of health difference