View Full Version : [Team Guide] BEST ATTACKING TEAM! ID: 699035

Domagoj Guj?i?
02-17-2017, 02:48 PM
I use:
- Torr
- Drall
- Erys
- Wan & Xiao.

This team worked best for me so far. After only two weeks of playing I was in Lion league but you need to play smart. How to play smart with this team will come later in the thread.

HOW TO PLAY WITH THIS TEAM?

There are steps how to play with this team:

Torr he is first hero you need to charg because he is great for attack. If you put him in your first row he makes damage to either the enemy hero or enemy commander. He is great because it's easy to charg him. Because of that he is great against Komeul, Masha, Mori and Kishu because you need to kill them fast. If you don't kill them fast, enemy will have better chance to win. Torr is hero which I put first on battlefield but I put him when there is enough yellow blocks to charge him twice. If you charg him twice enemy commander will probably go with him with one or two his heroes to kill him. When enemy commander put his one or two heroes then you will easily win him with rest of your team. Read the rest of the text and find out how.

Wan & Xiao they have really great abilities. When Torr trick enemy commander to put heroes on bord, then it's time to put Wan & Xiao on board. He will draw enemy heroes toward the center of the battlefield and deal them damage. He is great too because he will unfreez your Torr if he is freezed and heal poison effect. Sometimes you will use him only to clear enemy commander bord and then you will finish him with Drall an Torr.

Erys he is great if you need to kill enemy hero on board if this hero use two blocks and you need to kill him fast. He will easily kill Kishu, Hembala, Falkar, Kane, Styr, Pyk, Rod, Stortan, Saru, Vernay, Tai but Komeul too. You can use him if your Drall or Torr aren't charged or if they are freezed. But if Drall or Torr are charged I prefer to use them first because Erys is great to use after Wan & Xiao. When Wan & Xiao draw enemy heroes toward the center of the battlefield then comes Erys to finish them with his skills. You can use Erys too when you see that enemy will have less than 45 life after your 3 turns because his flame will make 45 damage in next turn.

Drall I use Drall for final punch or as hero who will kill Komeul if Torr is freezed. He is great for final punch in case when his damage is enough to destroy enemy commander or in case when enemy heroes survive Erys and Wan & Xiao then he will destroy this hero and the rest of his damage will go to enemy commander. When you destroy enemy heroes it's easy to defeat him because you will have 4 or 3 heroes left.

Why is this team so great?

This team is so great because it's able to deal massive damage and destroy enemy heroes. When you destroy enemy heroes it's easy to defeat him.

Is this team good for events too?

It's great tema for events too, but in events I change Wan & Xiao with Cipai because oh his abilty of healing. Cipai will save you a lot of diamonds in events and with him you will easily finish events.

I hope it was helpful. :)

[K] BlueSky
02-17-2017, 03:57 PM
Thanks for this detailed guide, Commander! ;)

Domagoj Guj?i?
02-17-2017, 08:37 PM
You wellcome, it's nice to have content like this! :)

Domagoj Guj?i?
02-17-2017, 08:43 PM
Contest, not content, sorry. :)

02-18-2017, 01:43 AM
team with erys and wanxiao makes the most of opponents with random teams.
u know what? win with shame really.

Domagoj Guj?i?
02-18-2017, 12:56 PM
It's unfair to play with team you made against enemy commander random team, I agree. But this is team contest and I wrote which team I use when I don't play random ranked battle.

gabiola652
02-19-2017, 07:32 PM
actually not that bad, because torr and drall can do concentrating damage and kill heroes like marrar who take only 1 space but have 400+ health. with wan & xiao + erys on top of that, you could probably kill off marrar in a single turn!

team: 9/10 (the heroes themselves are very powerful great choices)
strategy: 10/10 (very good strategy can possibly kill 2 or more heroes per turn)
efficiency: 6/10 (very long to charge them can only use them 1-2 times per fight if lucky)
risk of failure: 3/30

overall: 22/30 (25/30 - 3/30 = 22/30)

Domagoj Guj?i?
02-20-2017, 12:43 AM
Thanks for the comment and nice grades. In my experience, one fast charging hero is enough for now and in my case that is Torr. I do with him over 300 damage in one turn. In next turn enemy will go on him with probably 1 or 2 heroes and then I can beat him.

Who do you use? Which hero would you like to change in my team? I'm open for your suggestions. :)

Domagoj Guj?i?
02-21-2017, 11:00 PM
I use Torr, Drall, Erys, Wan & Xiao.
Torr and his army of mercenaries attack enemy first, because they trick enemy to show us his army of heroes. Then comes Wan & Xiao, they run over battlefield creatying tornado and draw enemy heroes in the center of it. Then comes Erys with his fire skill to set fire on them. If they are still alive after all of that, then comes grizzly bear Drall with his hammer to kill them.

Erys is chasing Ned since I met him because Ned ate his cousin. I would really like to see fight between them, and because of that I need Kobojo to help Erys in searching for Ned. Wan & Xiao already have aquarium ready for Nei Li so she can teach them some new magic trick. Drall and Torr will be satified with rubies because they want to buy new hammers and armor. Will kobojo help them - that is the question?

That's my funny guide. :)

Knightified
02-22-2017, 02:10 AM
If your opponent has a level 5+ Saru and is able to activate twice you're screwed with this strategy lol. Assuming the opponent's other three heroes can deal a decent amount of damage.

Meo
02-22-2017, 10:28 PM
If your opponent has a level 5+ Saru and is able to activate twice you're screwed with this strategy lol. Assuming the opponent's other three heroes can deal a decent amount of damage.

Not really. The problem with Saru v. this team is that Saru has to be the first hero you put out not the last. You put out Kishu/Krys, etc. they will get obliterated by Wan&Xiao, Erys, Torr. Assuming your enemy can charge them.

I'm not a fan of Drall...he takes forever to charge. Plus if your choice of Drall is base on "hero killing" there are better options (i.e. Horis).

Estefan Rodriguez
02-23-2017, 04:32 AM
Not really. The problem with Saru v. this team is that Saru has to be the first hero you put out not the last. You put out Kishu/Krys, etc. they will get obliterated by Wan&Xiao, Erys, Torr. Assuming your enemy can charge them.

I'm not a fan of Drall...he takes forever to charge. Plus if your choice of Drall is base on "hero killing" there are better options (i.e. Horis).

him and or falkner

Meo
02-23-2017, 07:55 PM
him and or falkner

Falkar works too and with a death rattle he can be a blocker.

I prefer Horis because hopefully Wan&Xiao would've weakened them so Horis can take them out with a single hit. And if they are one behind the other, he's would be preferrable. But if there's a Sokal/Marraar Falkar would work better probably.

Domagoj Guj?i?
02-24-2017, 03:26 PM
Knightified thanks for comment. I won against Saru lvl 5. :)

Meo thanks for comment too. I use Drall after Wan&Xiao, they draw enemy hero in one row, first I shoot them with Erys and then Drall kills both of them and the rest of his damage goes to enemy commander. Then it's win for me. Horris can't do damage to enemy commander and that is my problem with him.

[K] BlueSky
02-28-2017, 11:10 AM
Congratulations for winning our Team Guide contest!

Rewards will be sent very shortly :) Thanks for your participation and have a wonderful day!

Domagoj Guj?i?
02-28-2017, 02:39 PM
Thank you Sir! :D

I got my reward, thank you once more! :) Wish you a wonderful day too.