PDA

View Full Version : (Bug?) Interesting Observation on AI Enemies

Knightified
02-18-2017, 06:15 AM
In the most recent levels of the campaign (I believe it's level 351), they feature Jasser. While Jasser has his new skill of all 4 corners instead of only the back 2 corners, I observed something interesting.

The programming that allows enemy heroes to deal double damage when they're already played on the field only partly works for Jasser. It deals double damage to the back corners, but not the front corners. Deals regular damage to the front corners.

Idk, just an interesting observation. I'm sure this is probably the case for other heroes whose abilities have changed too, such as Wakai.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
02-18-2017, 07:18 AM
In the most recent levels of the campaign (I believe it's level 351), they feature Jasser. While Jasser has his new skill of all 4 corners instead of only the back 2 corners, I observed something interesting.

The programming that allows enemy heroes to deal double damage when they're already played on the field only partly works for Jasser. It deals double damage to the back corners, but not the front corners. Deals regular damage to the front corners.

Idk, just an interesting observation. I'm sure this is probably the case for other heroes whose abilities have changed too, such as Wakai.

Maybe is because double damage on all 4 corners would be too deadly

Estefan Rodriguez
02-18-2017, 07:21 AM
meh who knows, may be a bug, but then again im sure its not game breaking lol shouldnt have dbl dmg anyway with the amount of luck they have with random square heroes <.<

smilesnow
02-18-2017, 12:41 PM
Should be a bug. When they made changes to Mori's ability, (reinforcing 8 central units instead of 4) those Moris in pve levels still had the old version of ability.

Knightified
02-18-2017, 01:02 PM
Maybe is because double damage on all 4 corners would be too deadly

Nah, that's not it. They want the later levels to be challenging.

Knightified
02-18-2017, 01:03 PM
Should be a bug. When they made changes to Mori's ability, (reinforcing 8 central units instead of 4) those Moris in pve levels still had the old version of ability.

Yeah this is because the AI enemy heroes are programmed into the level; changing the hero doesn't change their ability in the levels. To change ability in the levels they have to go into the code of the level and change the ability