PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Saru doesn't work in quest levels

Knightified
02-18-2017, 11:34 PM
Due to the way that quest levels are programmed and how the enemy AI heroes can deal double damage after already having been activated, Saru's ability gets overrided by the coding which just resets enemy heroes abilities to what they would normally be if Saru hadn't hit them.

I believe Saru's ability doesn't even debuff heroes who haven't been summoned yet on quest levels.

Y'all really need to just change the way how quest levels are programmed so you can avoid bugs similar to this in the future (and avoid having to change levels because you changed what a hero does).

02-19-2017, 02:16 AM
nobody will use saru in quests. bots s ability up 100% every turn.

Estefan Rodriguez
02-19-2017, 02:31 AM
tbh from what ive been told this being a pvp oriented game, i dont think they care that much about the PvE nodes

Knightified
02-19-2017, 02:47 AM
A bug is still a bug

ProudSpud
02-19-2017, 05:57 AM
nobody will use saru in quests. bots s ability up 100% every turn.

I believe they only buff up 100% after being on the board for one full turn and remain this way the rest of the level. The problem I see here is that Saru, being the only hero who debuffs enemy heroes (not counting Komeul), comes in handy against AI's double damage.

He used to be especially helpful against AI healers (Mori, Kishu, Borg, etc). I honestly haven't used him recently, but I'll try to test him out and see how the bug's affecting things.

Estefan Rodriguez
02-19-2017, 05:24 PM
yall are talkin about the one that gives you 1 extra action right

[K] BlueSky
02-20-2017, 11:28 AM
A bug is still a bug

Agreed :)
This issue has been escalated, thank you! A fix should be deployed in the upcoming days.