View Full Version : [Team Guide] Hero Slayer Team ID: 665753

ProudSpud
02-19-2017, 07:00 AM
This has been one of my favorite hero slayer teams I've used so far:

Falkar
Ku-Luo
Wan & Xiao
Liu

This team is great at eliminating powerful enemy heroes quick and easy. Though does have its flaws, like you need to wait for the enemy to place at least 1 hero, it can still be deadly on both PVP and PVE. Now, I'll explain some of the strategy to use with this team.

Ku-Luo: You will really want to charge him or Falkar before the other two. Most people prefer to place their heroes on the last three rows, especially after seeing two red heroes on yor deck.

Since Wan & Xiao combined with Liu are a popular choice, they will generally place their heroes on the second line from the top down. Ku-Luo can then be placed in order to drop them a tile down into Liu's attack, killing single tile heroes with 200+ health.

He will then become mostly useless, so using him at the beginning of the battle to lure the enemy into placing the rest of his heroes is a valid strategy.

Falkar- Sometimes, the enemy places his first heroe (or heroes) at the bottom of the board, making it impossible to use Ku-Luo. That's when you use Falkar. He will deal a lot of damage to that heroe and since they are at the bottom, they can simply be finished off with tile damage.

If he is the first hero you place, he will also serve as a lure to pull out enemy heroes. And even if he is killed the next turn by an enemy hero, he would have dealt damage to the newly placed hero.

Wan & Xiao: These two are a bit tricky. They can surely push enemy heroes to the center, but as I said, people avoid them by placing their heroes on the second line from the top down, or the second one from the bottom up.

For the one on the top you could use Ku-Luo or Falkar after using Wan & Xiao to drop those heroes into Liu's attack. As for the bottom one, well... Only Falkar can deal good damage on them.

Another advantage to them is the fact that they attack a great portion of the tiles in the board. This is especially beneficial against full healer teams with tiles ranging from 50-80 health each.

Liu: Even after being nerfed in this last update, you can get good damage on enemy heroes in the center of the board, or at least destroy those 70+ tiles healer teams create.

He might not seem powerful, but sometimes Mori and Marraar can deal tons of damage from the tiles at the center.

It might not be the best team, but it has worked for me for a while now. Timing is everything with this team, and it takes practice to know exactly when is the best time to place them. But they are great at taking down dangerous enemy heroes fast.

Hope this helps, and thanks for your attention. :D

gabiola652
02-19-2017, 07:24 PM
Well this is a great team i wont lie, but i would change ku-luo to erys because erys goes every where on the board...another good one would be huron, because if the heroes are in the middle, at least one will get hit by him automatically.

i would also change falkar if you keep ku-lou to mandra as she will push them back and ku-lou can hit them again.

team: 8/10
efficiency: 10/10
stratergy: 8/10
risk of failure: 8/30 (the lower the better)

overall: 18/30 (26/30 - 8/30 = 18/30)

ProudSpud
02-21-2017, 05:48 AM
Thanks for your feedback. The reason I use Ku-luo is because he can easily take down any hero in the upper part of the board, and he generally serves simply as a bait to bring other heroes out. But I do like the idea of using Erys to reach anywhere in the board, maybe that would be a more versatile team.

As for Huron, I've had terrible luck with him in every possible way. From his attack area to not getting a single one out of a chest for my entire play time. I agree he does deal a lot of damage, especially if he's guaranteed to hit a hero. I guess I just don't like using him.

Meo
02-21-2017, 08:46 AM
Only problem I see with this team is that there is no lure.

If your opponent also has hero killers like Shura/Erys/Karg/Jasser, etc. It will come down to the cascade game.

EDIT. I'd replace probably Liu with a low HP lure like...Komeul?

Knightified
02-21-2017, 01:50 PM
Only problem I see with this team is that there is no lure.

If your opponent also has hero killers like Shura/Erys/Karg/Jasser, etc. It will come down to the cascade game.

EDIT. I'd replace probably Liu with a low HP lure like...Komeul?

He could try using Pyk too. That'd look like a nice target for Erys.

ProudSpud
02-24-2017, 07:47 PM
Yes, that is one of the main problems with this team. Some games have come down to who can make the most combos. Both sides, without any heroes.

Komeul is a good lure, I take it, or even Yar might do the trick. I'll try some of these combinations. Thanks.

ProudSpud
02-24-2017, 07:52 PM
He could try using Pyk too. That'd look like a nice target for Erys.

Pyk is indeed a HUGE damage absorber, so I might as well add her in the team. I'll try it out and see how it does. Thanks a lot.

Estefan Rodriguez
02-25-2017, 12:33 AM
Pyks a great defender, as well as hero lure, and for the fact it comes with 300+ hp and only losing 60-70HP when it dies is epic

ProudSpud
02-26-2017, 09:30 PM
Pyks a great defender, as well as hero lure, and for the fact it comes with 300+ hp and only losing 60-70HP when it dies is epic

Indeed. I tried her out instead of Ku-Luo and it works just fine! She is useful as a lure and helps me bring out enemy targets for the others to kill. And against healer teams she's simply amazing.

Knightified
02-26-2017, 11:23 PM
Indeed. I tried her out instead of Ku-Luo and it works just fine! She is useful as a lure and helps me bring out enemy targets for the others to kill. And against healer teams she's simply amazing.

Glad it works well. :)