PDA

View Full Version : Monogene Mutants Bug

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
02-19-2017, 10:30 AM
In mobile it's not even possible to breed a monogene mutant but in PC, you can so I'm thinking that's a bug, fix it :P

HolyG
02-19-2017, 08:59 PM
In mobile it's not even possible to breed a monogene mutant but in PC, you can so I'm thinking that's a bug, fix it :P

Maybe coincidence?

[K] Allen Bernard
02-21-2017, 12:17 PM
Most probably. the code is "the same" on mobile and FB

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
02-21-2017, 01:20 PM
Allen Bernard;67767']Most probably. the code is "the same" on mobile and FB

I have tried it a lot of times on mobile and before the result of the cross-breed in mobile, it keeps showing 2 genes and never be 1 gene for the mutant you will probably get

Meo
02-21-2017, 05:25 PM
It's just coincidence. I don't use PC cause of the extreme lag. I use a tablet, same as mobile I would assume.

I have bred hundreds of mutants enough to get 253 duplicate. In all that time I have only bred 2 monogene mutant and they were both bronze Beast. I feel like I will never get that silver demon to finish my bingo sheet.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
02-21-2017, 06:35 PM
I meant the gene in the middle will only just keep showing two instead of a mono while you are obtaining the new mutant from the Cross-breeding if you are still confused

Meo
02-21-2017, 10:19 PM
Beast is a mono zoomorph.

And the only way you can get any of the basic 6 mutants (Robot, Zombie, Warrior, Beast, Alien, Demon) in star form is either to buy them or to breed them.

I'm saying in all my breeding I have only obtained 2 Bronze Beast.

Therefore the chances of obtaining a monogene mutant is like 0.5% if not lower.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
02-22-2017, 03:04 PM
Beast is a mono zoomorph.

And the only way you can get any of the basic 6 mutants (Robot, Zombie, Warrior, Beast, Alien, Demon) in star form is either to buy them or to breed them.

I'm saying in all my breeding I have only obtained 2 Bronze Beast.

Therefore the chances of obtaining a monogene mutant is like 0.5% if not lower.

I'm actually trying to breed Silver Ceres for my Silver Amazon Bingo and so far I have wasted more than 5 Silver Stars