PDA

View Full Version : Revolution!

HolyG
02-21-2017, 02:14 PM
Ok, so first of all if you haven't seen the AMAZING update on mutant balance, click here. (http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?15892-Major-Balance-Update-Revolution)

I've read every single update and change and can highly agree on this update. The old-school mutants have been buffered too so new players don't have it hard to level up or progress in the game. Stronger tags, mutants have more hp, they're balanced etc. I know that a lot of players will be satisfied, even old ones, because we always get complaints about how new mutants are stronger, or overpowered. I think it'll affect our games for good and hope these are what you guys think too.

Best regards :

HolyG

https://media.giphy.com/media/zeeYz6iGGoaA0/giphy.gif

P.S : Tell me in the comments what you think about this major update!

HolyG
02-21-2017, 02:18 PM
Smol Snape is happy too

http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/GIF-Glad-Joy-crying-happy-cry-GIF.gif

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
02-21-2017, 03:04 PM
Big Bo$$, Grumpy Claus and Space Surfer doesn't deserve a buff and I can't find Noren in the balance change :/

Abdullah Qumper
02-21-2017, 09:29 PM
if all getting buffs what the big deal?

the powerful mutants will be more powerful, that means nothing change!11

but to be honest am exacting for the update 2morow...

cheers

Bert Huylebroeck
02-21-2017, 10:21 PM

the powerful mutants will be more powerful, that means nothing change!11

but to be honest am exacting for the update 2morow...

cheers

Space Surfer has the smallest buf from all mutants, but he was the strongest. So it will be more balanced. But I'm going to wait for the update.

[K] Allen Bernard
02-22-2017, 10:50 AM

The powerful mutants will be more powerful, that means nothing change!

All mutants have had different buffs, some have had small ones and others pretty big ones (usually the most powerful).

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
02-22-2017, 01:07 PM
Allen Bernard;67794']All mutants have had different buffs, some have had small ones and others pretty big ones (usually the most powerful).

I can't find Noren's buff

HolyG
02-22-2017, 01:32 PM
I can't find Noren's buff

Gen 7. 21st row

HolyG
02-22-2017, 01:34 PM
Big Bo$$, Grumpy Claus and Space Surfer doesn't deserve a buff and I can't find Noren in the balance change :/

Every mutant is getting a little buff because they need to have that 10%-more-strength than normal mutants.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
02-22-2017, 02:09 PM
Every mutant is getting a little buff because they need to have that 10%-more-strength than normal mutants.

Space Surfer still seems broken even before the balance change

Brian A Sargent
02-22-2017, 04:50 PM
Here is a Google sheet so you can sort by attack, health, etc. It's not from Kobojo. I just threw it together real quick so easier searching. It only lists the new stats.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4Jc9z_BAAo5_hkm9HZKVUMYD9qicIzbyEQA4g3M4XU/edit#gid=0

Bert Huylebroeck
02-22-2017, 09:23 PM
I checked all the mutants and the balance is much better now. Space Surfer was way stronger then the others before the update. He is still strong, but now he can be countered. In the past, even Muddy (who is also OP) had problems with Space Surfer, but now there are options to counter Surfer. I'm curious what people think will become the new Meta of the game.

[K] Allen Bernard
02-23-2017, 10:47 AM
I checked all the mutants and the balance is much better now. Space Surfer was way stronger then the others before the update. He is still strong, but now he can be countered. In the past, even Muddy (who is also OP) had problems with Space Surfer, but now there are options to counter Surfer.

That's exactly the idea of this update :)

Rodrigo Matos
02-24-2017, 03:42 AM
I stopped playing the game because Muddypeat had stronger attack than slower Legendary mutants, but with this balance we can say Kobojo doesn't just care about money, keep it up! I'll give this game a try again.

Rodrigo Matos
02-24-2017, 03:49 AM
Now we just need to fix Mutant Madness, because 100 tokens are too much for just a mutant. In Legendary Frenzy we could get 1 mutant per 10 tokens (being generous, I got 20 mutants with 100 tokens), so you could adjust it to become more fair. Let's not aim too high at first, make it 25 tokens per spin and see how players react to it.

(Sorry for the double post, I was editing my first post and the dumb time limit was gone).

HolyG
02-25-2017, 10:03 AM
Now we just need to fix Mutant Madness, because 100 tokens are too much for just a mutant. In Legendary Frenzy we could get 1 mutant per 10 tokens (being generous, I got 20 mutants with 100 tokens), so you could adjust it to become more fair. Let's not aim too high at first, make it 25 tokens per spin and see how players react to it.

(Sorry for the double post, I was editing my first post and the dumb time limit was gone).

In Mutant Madness is every possible mutant so it'd be unfair for the game to lower the price xp.

HolyG
02-25-2017, 10:03 AM
I stopped playing the game because Muddypeat had stronger attack than slower Legendary mutants, but with this balance we can say Kobojo doesn't just care about money, keep it up! I'll give this game a try again.

Don't know but Muddypeat never really bothered me.

Rodrigo Matos
02-26-2017, 03:04 AM

I didn't even battle against a Muddypeat in PvP, but I didn't like that something OP of his grade was allowed to enter in the game. Also, even that you can get all mutants in Mutant Madness, if you have many mutants already, you'll have much trouble getting duplicates. One suggestion would be remove duplicates from Mutant Madness, so its price could be somewhat justified.

Rodrigo Matos
02-26-2017, 03:12 AM
Aswell, the price of Mutant Madness is too high if we compare to all jackpot token prizes in the game, most of them only gives you 1 jackpot token, and the one that gives you more is PvE, which gives 10 jackpot tokens, so, if we judge by the actual jackpot prize floor, you would need 5 (tickets) x 60 (floors) x 10 (to have 100 jackpot tokens) = 3000 tickets per 1 mutant, counting that it COULD be a duplicate, and that we spend time on every battle, most people would agree this is discouraging. Another answer to this problem is reworking on jackpot token rewards all over the game.

Again, the dumb edit time made me double post, remove it forum managers, I don't see any evident advantage in doing this.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
02-26-2017, 08:38 AM

Double or Triple Muddies will definitely bother you

HolyG
02-26-2017, 08:22 PM
Double or Triple Muddies will definitely bother you

Lmao no I have double buranka and noren.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-03-2017, 11:33 AM
Lmao no I have double buranka and noren.

Lmao I have Pugnisher and Noren as the main Buranka Killer

HolyG
03-03-2017, 07:28 PM
Lmao I have Pugnisher and Noren as the main Buranka Killer

I check the stats tho :3

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-04-2017, 03:49 AM
I check the stats tho :3

I know Noren is slower than Buranka but tanky, I also have Muddypeat to retaliate and Pugnisher is the spammy type :P

HolyG
03-04-2017, 03:49 PM
I know Noren is slower than Buranka but tanky, I also have Muddypeat to retaliate and Pugnisher is the spammy type :P

Lmfao he is.

[K] Allen Bernard
03-06-2017, 11:59 AM
I didn't even battle against a Muddypeat in PvP, but I didn't like that something OP of his grade was allowed to enter in the game. Also, even that you can get all mutants in Mutant Madness, if you have many mutants already, you'll have much trouble getting duplicates. One suggestion would be remove duplicates from Mutant Madness, so its price could be somewhat justified.

Nice to hear that Rodrigo! Welcome back!

Ely Cruz
04-21-2017, 09:32 AM
Could there be a revolution alike for pvp points system? The point system currently sucks, the system treats exclusive mutants such as space surfer as normal/no star mutants, but they are powerful than platinum mutants, thus giving an easy more points... on the non exclusive mutant users' view, defeating formidable mutants(space surfer, big boss) should yield bigger points, but currently its the opposite.

HolyG
04-21-2017, 10:48 PM
Could there be a revolution alike for pvp points system? The point system currently sucks, the system treats exclusive mutants such as space surfer as normal/no star mutants, but they are powerful than platinum mutants, thus giving an easy more points... on the non exclusive mutant users' view, defeating formidable mutants(space surfer, big boss) should yield bigger points, but currently its the opposite.

Not the first, nor the last to ask that.