PDA

View Full Version : Inbox retrieval

Wayne Krowzak
02-22-2017, 11:06 AM
It appears that there is a problem with not being able to open the inbox on mobiles and iPads. Upon opening the inbox, devices freeze. Can not accept or send back which is very very annoying. I hope this can be fixed soon. I am surprised though that no one else has mentioned it.

HolyG
02-22-2017, 01:35 PM
It appears that there is a problem with not being able to open the inbox on mobiles and iPads. Upon opening the inbox, devices freeze. Can not accept or send back which is very very annoying. I hope this can be fixed soon. I am surprised though that no one else has mentioned it.

Maybe there's a problem with the account. I'll tell a manager to check on it.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
02-22-2017, 02:07 PM
I have another type of problem in mobile, the requests can't be accepted even though I have already cleared up my inbox

[K] Allen Bernard
02-22-2017, 03:33 PM

Please send a ticket to our support : https://nexus.kobojo.com/Support

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
02-22-2017, 04:36 PM
Allen Bernard;67806']Please send a ticket to our support : https://nexus.kobojo.com/Support

I don't think they will reply since Aza was responsible for the support and now he's gone

[K] Allen Bernard
02-22-2017, 04:48 PM
I don't think they will reply since Aza was responsible for the support and now he's gone

:D Aza worked for us for a limited time.
He was not the only one, we have other people working at support ;)

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
02-22-2017, 04:49 PM
Allen Bernard;67809']:D Aza worked for us for a limited time.
He was not the only one, we have other people working at support ;)

Aza was the most active one

Wayne Krowzak
02-24-2017, 04:13 AM
Maybe there's a problem with the account. I'll tell a manager to check on it.

It's not my account that's the problem. My brother uses an iPad and it does the same thing.