PDA

View Full Version : [QUESTION] about banka

Michael Garde
02-24-2017, 02:48 AM
I'm starting to try and make some teams using bank and have a couple of questions..
1. do his 2 frontal attacks work if he is frozen? I assume they don't because its actually his death rattle which would be kinda crappy
2. are his frontal attacks increased with by the likes of kane and styr?

Meo
02-24-2017, 03:17 AM
I'm starting to try and make some teams using bank and have a couple of questions..
1. do his 2 frontal attacks work if he is frozen? I assume they don't because its actually his death rattle which would be kinda crappy
2. are his frontal attacks increased with by the likes of kane and styr?

1. They don't work if he is frozen but his life isn't really high.
2. I do not believe so. I never had him with Kane/Styr. I think Kane and Styr don't affect % base offense in general (i.e. Saru/Komeul's de-buffing/Vernay's buffing).

But regarding #2 I am positive.

Knightified
02-24-2017, 03:24 AM
#2 might increase the power of Banka's ability which in turn can power the death rattle quicker, but as I haven't tested with Banka yet I can't be sure.

Estefan Rodriguez
02-24-2017, 03:55 AM
ive tested banka through random ranked battle, though it wasent my choice

1. Death rattles do not activate if the hero is frozen
2. his own hero activation increases his attack power, so i dont see a point in having kane solely for bankas purpose, besides 2 atk power increase do not stack from what ive seen, ive done styr and kane for a surge build and it doesnt seem to do anything

Michael Garde
02-24-2017, 04:16 AM
Thnx guys... With this info and playing him in quite a few teams now I reckon his 2 frontal attacks shouldn't be a death rattle and considered part of his ability so you can buff it with Kane and styr. He is fun and great to bring out last minute and block a hero that's getting smashed by someone like drall but otherwise I think he's a tad under powered? What's everyone else think?

One positive tho, if you can't buff him than at least saru is doesn't affect him

Estefan Rodriguez
02-24-2017, 05:53 AM
Thnx guys... With this info and playing him in quite a few teams now I reckon his 2 frontal attacks shouldn't be a death rattle and considered part of his ability so you can buff it with Kane and styr. He is fun and great to bring out last minute and block a hero that's getting smashed by someone like drall but otherwise I think he's a tad under powered? What's everyone else think?

One positive tho, if you can't buff him than at least saru is doesn't affect him

thats basically noren, but bankas a rare and hes a legendary, that would be way to good as a rare, his death rattle is pretty good though imo

Knightified
02-24-2017, 12:54 PM
thats basically noren, but bankas a rare and hes a legendary, that would be way to good as a rare, his death rattle is pretty good though imo

Easily countered though, especially if you've got a few troop buffers like Masha and Kishu.

Meo
02-24-2017, 05:42 PM

He's not under power at all.

I have him at level 6 and if activate twice and no buff units. He's hitting 400HP damage (but that's the bonus from direct hit). But there are some ways to counter him. Freezing, Hembala, Karg/Pyk/Banka block.

I once had someone played a game and won by avoiding him all game (it was insanity).

You can't stop Noren's attack or his passive ability.

Michael Garde
02-24-2017, 08:22 PM

yet noren doesnt have to die to attack and can attack multiple times and has a different attack range

Michael Garde
02-24-2017, 08:28 PM
He's not under power at all.

I have him at level 6 and if activate twice and no buff units. He's hitting 400HP damage (but that's the bonus from direct hit). But there are some ways to counter him. Freezing, Hembala, Karg/Pyk/Banka block.

I once had someone played a game and won by avoiding him all game (it was insanity).

You can't stop Noren's attack or his passive ability.

I only meant he is underpowered because his attack is a one off and it's his death rattle, so he has to die to be of any use. I only have him at lvl 2 but i do like the way he works, I just think that he should be able to be buffed.
I was having fun but losing a lot with a styr, kane, banka, krys combo but i changed from it once i realised he was getting buffed...
whats his HP at lvl 6?

Meo
02-24-2017, 09:25 PM
But the thing I see with Banka is, you put him in the front row to absorb damage. So unless you opponent brings out a Gwenn freezes him and then kills him with Falkar. Banka absorbing all those tile damage makes him worth it.

Everytime I see him and I don't have a freezer/Hembala/Karg I'm conflicted on what to do...do I block the direct damage with a not so important hero. Do I just take the hit. Do I try to actually avoid hitting him (OK, I never choose this route but still).

Level 6 he has 201 HP.

Michael Garde
02-24-2017, 10:16 PM
only thing about him absorbing damage is that once he dies all that damage comes off your health, so in regards to absorbing damage it doesnt really make a difference unless he is protecting another hero. now there are so many heroes that deal damage on all tiles down a row (like konil and horris) I usually dont try and hide heroes behind others

Meo
02-24-2017, 11:37 PM
I mean in essense if he dies via cascades while frozen he's not really costing you anything. Summoning him really has no adverse effect.

Other heroes like Shi/Mori/Krys are usually not dying via cascades but hero killers. But Banka dies because of cascades quite often since MOST people dump him in the front row. Sometimes to protect a hero behind him.