PDA

View Full Version : Heroic Mutants

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
02-24-2017, 01:31 PM
Why are they so overpriced like Yggdrasil, is it because of the Revolution update or is it because they have one extra slot for orb, I will say that one extra slot wouldn't do much though

HolyG
02-25-2017, 09:56 AM
Why are they so overpriced like Yggdrasil, is it because of the Revolution update or is it because they have one extra slot for orb, I will say that one extra slot wouldn't do much though

I wouldn't agree! That extra orb is very useful because you can edit your mutant's strategy easily + Yggdrasil is rly good. I will put him on my team too.

Rodrigo Matos
02-26-2017, 04:05 AM
Well, most heroic mutants have really low health, so you know what this extra orb is for...

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
02-26-2017, 08:36 AM
I wouldn't agree! That extra orb is very useful because you can edit your mutant's strategy easily + Yggdrasil is rly good. I will put him on my team too.

Heroic mutants have low health, that one extra orb slot is only for Health orb, nothing else

Abdullah Qumper
02-26-2017, 12:03 PM
well, am thinking to have him to do spam exp.

but where do I farm when I have him?
my Evo is 68

Mega Division> Detriot Rock City> 04 , where I fight Triple B, Britany, and Banker?

what do you think guys?

give me your opinion
thanks

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
02-26-2017, 01:18 PM
well, am thinking to have him to do spam exp.

but where do I farm when I have him?
my Evo is 68

Mega Division> Detriot Rock City> 04 , where I fight Triple B, Britany, and Banker?

what do you think guys?

give me your opinion
thanks

First of all, you need to understand that from 40-60, you need more than 500k Exp

HolyG
02-26-2017, 08:24 PM
Heroic mutants have low health, that one extra orb slot is only for Health orb, nothing else

You can use it for everything you want.

Rodrigo Matos
02-27-2017, 12:38 AM
You can use it for everything you want.

Yes, you can use every orb you want in the game! But, y'now, to make use of it, your mutant can't be dead, right? (except retaliate)

HolyG
02-27-2017, 03:35 PM
Yes, you can use every orb you want in the game! But, y'now, to make use of it, your mutant can't be dead, right? (except retaliate)

didn't quite understand