PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Confused by Missar

smilesnow
02-24-2017, 02:05 PM
I noticed that Missar and Konil have exactly the same ability description: Dealing damage to the colonm(s) in front of them, and chances of freezing. However, Missar's ability is somewhat broken in which he either freezes his targets or deals direct damage. Freezing and damage never happen at the same time. Konil, on the other hand, always deals direct damage and by chance freezes his targets. Is it by design or is it a bug? Because Missar has much longer energy gauge and is of limited attack range.

Meo
02-24-2017, 05:54 PM
I think it's by design. If Missar worked like a Konil I feel he'd be pretty OP cause he does double the area and about the same damage. So not only he is doing double damage to vertical heroes but hornizontal ones too. But he's only a rare.

Either that or he's been working wrong the entire time.

ProudSpud
02-24-2017, 07:55 PM
It's more likely to be a design choice, especially because they probably would have patched him if it wasn't. Meo has a good point, though. He would be too OP if he worked like Konil.

Michael Garde
02-24-2017, 08:39 PM
missar attacks 2 columns but only freezes or deals damage
konil attacks and chance of freezing 1 column. but will deal damage to double tiled heroes
its how missar is supposed to be but he is one of the weaker heroes IMO

Meo
02-24-2017, 09:29 PM
If Missar ALWAYS did one of those two things I think he would be fine.

But I have noticed there are times after he froze a hero, if you activate him again...he does nothing. An unfrozen hero will always either suffer damage or get frozen. But a frozen hero sometimes do not suffer tile damge (so you think, you froze them for another round) and when its your opponent's turn...the hero is not frozen.

Michael Garde
02-25-2017, 01:36 AM
If Missar ALWAYS did one of those two things I think he would be fine.

But I have noticed there are times after he froze a hero, if you activate him again...he does nothing. An unfrozen hero will always either suffer damage or get frozen. But a frozen hero sometimes do not suffer tile damge (so you think, you froze them for another round) and when its your opponent's turn...the hero is not frozen.

actually yeah ive noticed that too.... ive always wonered it it was a bug or if it was meant to be like that

smilesnow
02-25-2017, 04:38 AM
I understand your points. However I still think Missar should be able to inflict damage all the time. Konil's attack range covers the entire board. And he is quicker to charge, and has a useful death rattle. Missar has a large pool of hp and is meant to be put on the frontal row only. Maybe the dev wants him to be a versatile tank, with the ability to control or do some damage. But I am afraid he is not good at either the role. Perhaps we can lower Missar's damage output but make it a steady one. For example, make him 40% of the current damage level, but always inflict damage.

Meo
02-25-2017, 07:10 AM
I always thought Missar was meant to disrupt. Usually minus the hero taking spots there are about 8-10 tile spaces left on the board. Missar rarely takes out more than 3 of them. Usually 70% of them are left frozen.

If you avoid cascades in that area or they put Tai/Pyk in the front, it drastically decreases the area your opponent can match.

Unfortunately most people have wall-hugging heroes. And your cascade destroy most of those frozen tiles.