PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] wasted gems

Michael Garde
02-24-2017, 09:20 PM
pretty sure this has been brought up before but there should be a confirm button when spending gems on things. specifically accelerating the chests. I wasted 84 gems yesterday because I meant to hit the "watch vid" button to accelerate the time and accidentally hit the open it with gems button. Its only a minor thing really but given it takes so long to save up a decent amount of gems it'd be nice if there was some sort of safe guard against accidentally wasting them

Skunkix
02-25-2017, 02:56 AM
I believe it was asked before on a thread, still, yes should have confirmation, at least on high amount.

Knightified
02-25-2017, 03:12 AM
I've asked for this multiple times.

Still receives my full support as I still accidentally click open with gems instead of fast forward.

Estefan Rodriguez
02-25-2017, 10:21 PM
shouldnt have really been asked, should already have been in the game from the start

ProudSpud
02-26-2017, 09:34 PM
I tend to be extra careful to avoid this from happening since I accidentaly opened a 12 hour chest once. You have my full support for this one.

Michael Garde
02-27-2017, 03:22 AM
maybe if we keep bringing it up they'll eventually do something about it

Knightified
02-28-2017, 02:35 AM
maybe if we keep bringing it up they'll eventually do something about it

You'd think so, but many companies still don't do what their communities want. Kobojo has been pretty good about it though.

Estefan Rodriguez
02-28-2017, 05:23 AM
You'd think so, but many companies still don't do what their communities want. Kobojo has been pretty good about it though.

social point is the king of doing absolutely nothing...to me, so far kobo right now is a saint for doing what they have been doing, and im not holding the current contest against them either

ProudSpud
03-01-2017, 07:06 AM
The thing is, there are priorities. They will first act upon what they consider to be more important, like balance changes and bug fixes. I believe they do consider suggestions made by the community but they might be working on them little by little (like the mute button, which had been asked several times before).

Michael Garde
03-02-2017, 02:54 AM
I just did again with an 8hr chest. Lol
But yeah kobojo are pretty good with listening to the players and making updates accordingly and of course they have to prioritise things but I really can't imagine putting a confirm purchase screen when spending gems would be all that difficult or time consuming

Knightified
03-02-2017, 05:09 AM
I just did again with an 8hr chest. Lol
But yeah kobojo are pretty good with listening to the players and making updates accordingly and of course they have to prioritise things but I really can't imagine putting a confirm purchase screen when spending gems would be all that difficult or time consuming

It wouldn't be. They already have the graphic for notifications and confirmations so all they would have to do is change the text and add a few lines of code to the chests to make the notification pop up. It would take 30 minutes max and that's being generous.

[K] BlueSky
03-03-2017, 10:52 AM
Thank you for the feedback, rest assured it will be discussed internally, although we can't share any ETA yet nor confirm the development of this feature.