PDA

View Full Version : Remove critical orb from the game

Rodrigo Matos
02-26-2017, 03:28 AM
Critical orb is what we call an useless orb. It doesn't give a fixed advantage, and almost nobody use it. Even if anyone liked it (well, nothing is impossible), you can get 50% critical boost with Critical Strikes, so why would you waste an orb with just 15% critical chance? Wait, you wouldn't. When I get a lvl 4 critical orb, I instantly think that my effort was for nothing. Critical orbs of lvl 1 to 3 ATLEAST serve as material for higher leveled orbs, but a lvl 4 critical orb is just some pile of trash. I even thought: wait, let me see, what mutant would benefit from critical orb rather than other orbs? I couldn't answer it. Critical orbs doesn't fill any unusual yet effective gameplay, so it should be removed, since it causes more harm than good.

Thanks for reading, any objections are welcome.

HolyG
02-26-2017, 08:35 PM
Critical orb is what we call an useless orb. It doesn't give a fixed advantage, and almost nobody use it. Even if anyone liked it (well, nothing is impossible), you can get 50% critical boost with Critical Strikes, so why would you waste an orb with just 15% critical chance? Wait, you wouldn't. When I get a lvl 4 critical orb, I instantly think that my effort was for nothing. Critical orbs of lvl 1 to 3 ATLEAST serve as material for higher leveled orbs, but a lvl 4 critical orb is just some pile of trash. I even thought: wait, let me see, what mutant would benefit from critical orb rather than other orbs? I couldn't answer it. Critical orbs doesn't fill any unusual yet effective gameplay, so it should be removed, since it causes more harm than good.

I understand you but it's part of the game.

Mohamed Sleimi
03-06-2017, 08:25 PM

yes i agree

Neil Law
03-09-2017, 01:00 PM
Personally I would disagree, unless you can think of a different orb to provide. I find some uses for it on some mutants.

Guess the developers can probably tell how useful it is in the game by looking at the number of times it has been used.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-12-2017, 01:06 PM
Wind Spirit+3 Critical Orbs and 1 Speed Orb

Oleg K
03-13-2017, 08:17 PM
critical orb is 100% useless....u are working hard to make a good orb...and...caboom...piece of c...p