PDA

View Full Version : Collab Idea

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
02-26-2017, 05:08 PM
So me and HolyG have been discussing a new feature that will diverse the management of the player's inventory, we called this new feature the "Disassembler", which disassembles the orbs and stars from your mutants, eg. a Gold Star Mutant, you can disassemble it to get your Gold Star Back and therefore making the mutant a basic version, this is for if you keep trying to breed but you get the wrong mutant situation. The same goes for orbs, disassemble them from your mutants, you get them back without forcing to change/break orb

Abdullah Qumper
02-26-2017, 08:09 PM
well, some old player suggest that in old thread... but not the orbs, only he mention the stars...

and yes I totally support that idea... it take days just to have certain mutant for the 'bingo'

thumps up for this idea, hope it goes to the dev. and look into it

HolyG
02-26-2017, 08:27 PM
So me and HolyG have been discussing a new feature that will diverse the management of the player's inventory, we called this new feature the "Disassembler", which disassembles the orbs and stars from your mutants, eg. a Gold Star Mutant, you can disassemble it to get your Gold Star Back and therefore making the mutant a basic version, this is for if you keep trying to breed but you get the wrong mutant situation. The same goes for orbs, disassemble them from your mutants, you get them back without forcing to change/break orb

I want to add this : You can chose whether you save the orbs or the star. Not both.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
02-27-2017, 04:00 PM
I want to add this : You can chose whether you save the orbs or the star. Not both.

Didn't quite understand :/

Abdullah Qumper
02-27-2017, 07:45 PM
Didn't quite understand :/

so, it's not that easy, either you chose the orbs or you chose the star, but you can't keep the both of them...
that's what he ment

after all, it's good idea

HolyG
02-27-2017, 08:29 PM
so, it's not that easy, either you chose the orbs or you chose the star, but you can't keep the both of them...
that's what he ment

after all, it's good idea

Thank you for the explanation!

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-03-2017, 11:31 AM
Thank you for the explanation!

Dope
10chars

[K] Allen Bernard
03-06-2017, 11:54 AM
Nice idea, I like it, I have transferred it to our team!

HolyG
03-07-2017, 03:27 AM
Allen Bernard;68241']Nice idea, I like it, I have transferred it to our team!

We love you so much!

[K] Allen Bernard
03-10-2017, 02:48 PM
We love you so much!

HAHA, I love you all too :D

:inlove: