PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Collecting Med Lab fast

Abdullah Qumper
02-26-2017, 08:28 PM
Hi all,

when you have alot of "Med Labs" to produce med pack to restore mutants health 10%/25%... you have to click Lab by Lab...

and choice the pack you want to have to certain time -1min 30min 1hour... ect- it take time.

it take long time specially for players that have more than 5 Med Labs.. Heck! I so player who love pvp so much that he have more than 20 Labs..

Imagine the time he take to choice the packs, and it's very annoying to click the wrong Lab again and again and you have to zoom in and zoom out just to click on the right lab...

my suggestion is: there is new button for the Med Labs beside "collect" and "Move" it's "collect and produce again for all"
instead choosing lab by lab, 1 button to click to make things fast and easy

as for me, I always choice 30min when I want to afk or play pvp or do other stuff, and 8hours when I go to sleep to go to work...

sorry for long post, but it really important to me to share this thought to you guys,
would you agree with me? or you have better suggestion about "Med Labs"?

cheers

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
02-27-2017, 04:48 PM
Hi all,

when you have alot of "Med Labs" to produce med pack to restore mutants health 10%/25%... you have to click Lab by Lab...

and choice the pack you want to have to certain time -1min 30min 1hour... ect- it take time.

it take long time specially for players that have more than 5 Med Labs.. Heck! I so player who love pvp so much that he have more than 20 Labs..

Imagine the time he take to choice the packs, and it's very annoying to click the wrong Lab again and again and you have to zoom in and zoom out just to click on the right lab...

my suggestion is: there is new button for the Med Labs beside "collect" and "Move" it's "collect and produce again for all"
instead choosing lab by lab, 1 button to click to make things fast and easy

as for me, I always choice 30min when I want to afk or play pvp or do other stuff, and 8hours when I go to sleep to go to work...

sorry for long post, but it really important to me to share this thought to you guys,
would you agree with me? or you have better suggestion about "Med Labs"?

cheers

Something like a Med Lab Control Center?

HolyG
02-27-2017, 08:30 PM
Something like a Med Lab Control Center?

No, maybe just an option like the coin's "collect all".

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
03-03-2017, 11:30 AM
No, maybe just an option like the coin's "collect all".

I doubt Med Lab control center is more efficient then collect all :P

HolyG
03-03-2017, 07:27 PM
I doubt Med Lab control center is more efficient then collect all :P

As you wish xp